Reviews for Towards Eternal
JBubbles chapter 20 . 1/6/2014
This was awesome! A great way to unite all their lives and and awesome last sentence... Sailor Moon lived a grand life 3
Ryuuohjin chapter 20 . 5/6/2013
Like it
nofreakingway chapter 20 . 12/28/2012
Oh wow! That was such a lovely final chapter! Congrats on finishing the fic! I look forward to reading your new one too :)
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 19 . 12/22/2012
All three chapters are great, keep it coming.
nofreakingway chapter 19 . 12/21/2012
Aww I loved this chapter! It makes me sad that your story is at its' end because I enjoyed it so much! But this was a lovely ending and I'm looking forward to the epilogue :)
CaughtInAFantasy chapter 18 . 12/5/2012
Best ending ever. I had to laugh. Can't wait for more!
nofreakingway chapter 18 . 12/5/2012
This was a great chapter! I got so absorbed in the characters that I actually felt really emotional that Healer and Maker potentially died. I can't wait for chapter 19! I have to know what happens! Please update soon! :)
nofreakingway chapter 17 . 12/2/2012
Great chapter. I agree with your A/N, I thought it was very beautiful and romantic :) Looking forward to the next chapter!
nofreakingway chapter 16 . 12/1/2012
Wow! that was a really surreal reality! awesome chapter though! Can't wait to find out what happens next! :)
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 16 . 11/30/2012
Keep it coming
Babsy-chan chapter 15 . 11/30/2012
guillermina: we'll see... D but don't worry, I soooo love these characters to put them in agony.. hehe! thanks a lot for the support.
guillermina chapter 15 . 11/29/2012
Hey! I have a question... Is it somebody going to die? Really? Why? (Dont be hard on my writing please I speak spanish)
nofreakingway chapter 15 . 11/28/2012
Great chapter! I really enjoyed it :) The explanations are really well thought out and work really well with the characters individual personalities. I can't wait for the next one! :)
nofreakingway chapter 14 . 11/27/2012
I'm addicted to this story! The way you've continued the plot is great and you've kept everyone in character really well! Please keep writing it!
Traser SyberJedi chapter 14 . 11/26/2012
Boring? Anything but. I love some of the lines from Seiya. Hilarious. Then the whole thing with Nephrite there at the end. It's great.