Reviews for Valentine's Day, Chocolates and Answers
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Ahahaha! XD I AM KNEW IT! Hibari always on the roof to watch everyone!
I hope Hibari try to bite them after they kiss or better, after school!

THIS IS SO SWEET! I LOVE IT! I love when Yamamoto finally snapped -jealous/envy because Gokudera always talk about Tsuna, Tsuna, and Tsuna! Thought Yamamoto can't angry at Tsuna, since it's not his fault!

YAMAMOTO IS SO COOL! GOKUDERA IS SO ADORABLY-CUTE! LOVE 8059! LONG LIVE 8059! XD
wolfeclipse25 chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
A great moment... and then there's Hibird spying on them. ;)
wilmteri chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
xDD D'awww this was so cute story! Hehe! Ö/3/Ö I'm taking cute little Dera with meeh! Really I read this from DA and came with the link to here! (I'm YaoiFanNumberOne there! added this on favs!*whisper whisper*) xDDD
Mugiwara Otome chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
NICE 8059!
Btw, xy... why Yamamoto so violent? he not that violent!
goku-Chan is cute. :):)
Hibari-sama!
qwaszxedc9 chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Im very sorry, this is my account. i had a slight problem with the internet and could not log in. Im qwas 3. The previous review was posted by me. Would you be kind enough to read my fanfic should i post any? I am actually quite new at this and would require assistance.

I would be most grateful.

Thank you.
qwas 3 chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
That was quite well written. Grammatically it was mostly correct. Gokudera's and Yamamoto's reactions were quite accurate and cute. As a fan of YamaGoku, i enjoyed your fanfic immensely. I actually giggled at certain parts of your fanfic where Yamamoto remained a natural airhead and Gokudera, a natural Tsundere.

However, i believe that Yamamoto would not react that angrily if Gokudera ignores him because of Tsuna. He would most likely just snap a little but not to the extend of slamming him against the wall. Gokudera is, first and foremost, his beloved. Yamamoto is also on good terms with Tsuna.

Anyway, that is just my selfish opinion and impression of 8059. So, please do not take my criticisms to heart. It was not my intention. I only wish to improve upon your idea.

On the other hand, i am quite impressed by your ending. It was extremely moe. The twist for your ending was unexpected, and therefore, impressive. As a fan of Hibari-sama and Hibird, i absolutely loved your ending.

I look forward to your next fanfic. Might i request a XanxusXSqualo? Or perhaps a DinoXHibari. YamaXGoku would also be nice.

Thank you.
py chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
nyaa XD nice desu
mugiwaraboya chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
really interesting :D *fangirls and drools* really hard to have good fanfics about 8059 but this was really sweet :DD love your awesome ending :DD *fangirls*
VongolaXII chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Who cares about the plot? I CARE ABOUT THE FLUFF. AwA It's really very well written, full of emotions. And not to mention it was cute! This is really a very good starter for your first fanfic.

I'll be checking on you frequently Awaiting fics like this. It makes me all jelly. Aww