Reviews for Confidence
katmuel chapter 31 . 1/25
Fantastic story! I wish the show really went like this.
Abigal chapter 31 . 2/3/2013
Waited for you to finish as I prefer AU and better endings than the awful ending the owners of the show insisted on, good job. I'll avoid grief...enough of that in real life...Thanks for writing.
nolongerinservice2014 chapter 31 . 12/10/2012
Awww! This was a perfect ending! Sweet and beautiful and I loved the last sentence. :) Thank you so much for this!
Sparky75 chapter 31 . 12/9/2012
Wonderful epilogue, thanks for writing and sharing this story
TheChicaChic chapter 31 . 12/9/2012
Too funny that he walked for the first time when they were focused on each other and not on him. But that's a typical child. Especially with parents as stubborn and free spirited as Ruth and Harry. It was too cute that they were trying to get him to walk at the beginning. I am sad to see the story end but I think you picked a great spot to do it and you didn't drag the story on until it got painful. As always, looking forward to more. 0)
TheChicaChic chapter 30 . 12/9/2012
Awww, a little boy! That's so perfect for the two of them. And I can agree with only having one. Never being in childbirth, I cannot begin to imagine the pain but the thought of going through it one day brings about hyperventilation and fear at the amount of pain.
TheChicaChic chapter 29 . 12/9/2012
How sweet is it that Harry was able to feel the baby kick on his first morning home after so long? He's missed so much of the baby developing in her and to be able to feel the kick, is wonderful. I also liked how you worked Ruth into leaving the Grid once the baby was born. Instead of being in exile, she'll be at home with their child, loving them and waiting for Harry. I do see her getting bored though, especially once the baby starts school. Which could be a way of her getting back on the Grid eventually. Of course, Harry probably will miss her at work and worry when she's out of his site and away from the security services.
TheChicaChic chapter 28 . 12/9/2012
I'd love to see Adam breaking into the Prime Minister's bedroom and riffling through his pants drawer. LOL. His face would probably be priceless.

It's great that Harry surprised Ruth - I loved that little twist. Especially as she wasn't sure it was going to happen then.
LouBelle04 chapter 31 . 12/9/2012
Hahahha I love that they completely miss him walking. That's brilliant!
LBx
pook chapter 31 . 12/9/2012
Terrific fluffy finish to this wonderful story. Thanks for sharing
Guest chapter 31 . 12/9/2012
Aww, lovely fluffy finish to the story.
Aelwen87 chapter 31 . 12/9/2012
just love your story, can't wait for the next one
you've done a wonderful job, thanks
Guest chapter 31 . 12/9/2012
aww perfect ending to a perfect story! thank you!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
very great story, sad that the end is either already
love your hr fic!
Guest chapter 31 . 12/9/2012
Brilliant story well done. Most enjoyable.