Reviews for Hotel Transylvania meets Paranorman and Frankenweenie
Awwww!
Dracula and Sparky are so cute!
The story was a bit slow for my taste but all-in-all, this
was very good.
Best Wishes,
Black Night
sallyskellington chapter 18 . 12/8/2013
awesome! hotel transylvania was a great movie! and im so glad someone appreciates stop motion movies like paranorman and frankenweenie,as much as i do!boxtrolls comes out in september,cant wait! i hated one thing though, i am a fanatic about NormAgatha,so im sorry but charlotte made me sooo sad! norman should be with aggie! that is the only thing i didnt like though! well done! and of course, jonathanxmavis fooooreeveeeeerrrrrr! 3 3 3 (ps sorry im such a fangirl over animated romaney stuff!)
sallyskellington chapter 18 . 12/8/2013
this was aweeesooomee! i loooooooove stop motion movies like frankenweenie and paranorman and hotel t was probably the best non disney animation since despicable me! i have ONE negative comment though. i am a big fan of NormAgatha and i love norman and aggie shown as a couple so this charlotte thing is making me wanna cry: but otherwise awsome! keep it up! im gonna go read ur nightmare before christmas story now! (btw courtney actually likes a nerdy guy with glasses?im confused but i dont care cuz hes better that that probly better off with a smart guy..cuz she sure aint smart herself lol) anyways great job! jonathanxmavis forever!
Lily Von Schweetz chapter 18 . 4/7/2013
Thanks for the great history!
Lilybell chapter 17 . 3/22/2013
Wow! This is really a very nice history. I'm hopping very anxiously for the next.
Bloodorange172 chapter 16 . 3/3/2013
dude i love this story. your going 2 finish right?
Neal chapter 15 . 2/10/2013
Fu-ck the guy that mad sparky jump

Also Mavis is hot
:D
Phantoms Lil Waffle chapter 13 . 1/14/2013
XD Norman is too cute
:D Can't wait for more!
Phantoms Lil Waffle chapter 12 . 1/14/2013
O.O Uh oh
Vlad Dracula chapter 12 . 12/24/2012
Why cliff hanger,and he dosnt talk like Dees,he doenst have a heavy accent
MegsyJ98 chapter 12 . 12/22/2012
Ooh, I wonder who the boss is? I can't wait to find out! Please update soon!
Writer65 chapter 13 . 12/24/2012
O yeah, i wanna see the next chapter soon!
Writer65 chapter 12 . 12/24/2012
Put Vincent was a great tribute, your fic is fantastic.
MegsyJ98 chapter 11 . 12/22/2012
Oh, I can't wait to see what the movies are! Please update fast!
Phantoms Lil Waffle chapter 10 . 12/21/2012
This is very gooooood! :D I hope you plan to continue it -
SPARKY AND DRAC ARE LIKE TOTALLY BFFS! 8D OH YEEEEEEEEEEAH!
I wonder what Frank is going to do when he finds out Victor's last name and that he brought back Sparky from the dead
I really hope you plan something for it :) It's really make my day!