Reviews for Naruto The Shaolin
yindragonkiba chapter 12 . 8/20
Damn fine fic
Gold Testament chapter 12 . 7/31
First will Naruto and Tenten be a couple in this? Second, at least add humor to the genre list for this story. Also I so can't wait to see how the Leaf gets further duped by a monk.
Gold Testament chapter 11 . 7/31
Poor Kono. Of course that was completely hilarious!
Gold Testament chapter 10 . 7/31
Oooo poor Konohamaru. Add in Sasuke, Shigure, and Hanabi Hyuuga too.
Gold Testament chapter 9 . 7/31
Can't wait to see Sasuke and others get their butts kicked I Naruto's demonstrations.
Gold Testament chapter 8 . 7/31
Minato could probably get a good plan if he begged Hiruzen, Anko, and Kurenai for help. Too bad Naruto doesn't have the Shadow Clone Jutsu.
Gold Testament chapter 7 . 7/31
To make even Might Gai struggle, Naruto skills could put him at Jounin rank easy. Especially when he beat Kakashi in seconds.
Gold Testament chapter 6 . 7/31
Yeah Shigure should see the truth of what her parents caused from Naruto's point of view.
Gold Testament chapter 5 . 7/31
Oh boy, I'd say duck and cover, but to hide from that storm you'd need to go to Suna, Kiri, Iwa, and Kumo. I don't think Naruto's training as a monk will aid him in learning about his parents having abandoned him.
Gold Testament chapter 4 . 7/31
Of course Naruto's stomach can spoil a moment of greatness. Wait till Hiruzen finds out Naruto learned the ways of the Shaolin.
Kotoba no haigo ni aru oni chapter 12 . 7/31
HISTORY'S STRONGEST DISCIPLE KENICHI ? cap 11 y 12 XD Akisame
Azrael Akuma chapter 12 . 7/31
Nooo! I want more Naruto Shaolin. And it's good that you're moving out of bashing since I really detest bashing
Silvermane1 chapter 12 . 7/28
Cool
Itharax chapter 12 . 7/28
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Ninggay chapter 12 . 7/28
Welcome back. Love the torture..ahem... I mean training routine Naruto comes up with. Can't wait for next chapter.