Reviews for Animorph Dreams
TJ MARC 19 chapter 6 . 5/13/2013
that was a little too far on that one but okay.

From: Josie / TJ MARC 19
Mariah Marchione chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
I loved it, love the discriptions and hope you become an amazing author... And boyo text me, or email me at ok please I need to talk to u ;) but I love it with all of my heart (wink wink )
jimmy chapter 8 . 12/20/2012
dudeeeeeee i wanna know what happens.
Elfera chapter 8 . 12/14/2012
JENNA MARBLES! Sorry that was the first thing that came to my mind.
TJ MARC 19 chapter 8 . 12/14/2012
That was amsazing that Blake had been in the longest fight with the Visser but where did Jenna come from. I'm glad she save Blake but I would feel the same way that Blake felt he shouldn't trust her. the chapter great can't wait to read more.
Sam chapter 7 . 11/29/2012
Nice job! The Star Wars thing you're doing with me right?
jimmy chapter 5 . 11/29/2012
sweet
warriorsfan101 chapter 7 . 11/29/2012
Nice job! The Star Wars thing your doing as a co-op project with me right Tobias1234?
TJ MARC 19 chapter 7 . 11/29/2012
This is awsome now Blakes first battle - well not the first - but up against Visser Three himself and dieing again after the incadent that took place in Cassie's barn. I already know how that felt because I went up against Visser Three and he's not a fair fighter and always hides behind his army and they do his dirty work for him.
Elfera chapter 7 . 11/27/2012
You feel that? I am punching you. I am punching you so hard you can't breath. NO ONE BREAKS TOBIAS AND RACHEL UP AND IF THEY DO THEY GET PUNCHED. In the trachea. Until they die.
TJ MARC 19 chapter 5 . 11/26/2012
This is amazing how Blake found out who he really is but its alittle heart broken that he's trying to hard to show Rachel that Tobias is the one for her.
Elfera chapter 6 . 11/24/2012
I don't know what I am feeling for this story. I'm giving it a try though. But if I randomly stop reviewing... you'll know what happened.
Sam chapter 4 . 11/21/2012
Really good. You are really clumsy, How many times did you get hurt on Sunday and today?
jimmy chapter 4 . 11/19/2012
Hey buddy i really think this is great! You need to edit it for sure, but over all it is a good story. I am just getting confused on what is his dream and what is actually going on maybe when you edit you should be sure to clarify a little bit more but i cant wait to read chapter 5! keep up the good work!
TJ MARC 19 chapter 4 . 11/14/2012
This is now my favorite part of this story. keep on going on the story I like how you're putting the adventure on track.