Reviews for Just For Them
Kat chapter 8 . 1/19
What an amazing story! I read this on my bus ride home and was literally bawling tears! Great plot and absolutely a perfect ending! )
Luizals chapter 8 . 12/10/2014
WAhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! THE FEELS ! They are drowning me! The FEELS!
Jasmine Scarthing chapter 8 . 7/5/2014
WOOHOO, Wally is Barry's son! Whatever happened to Rudolph...hope he got a HORRIBLE punishment.
Jasmine Scarthing chapter 7 . 7/5/2014
Damn that Rudolph.

*hugs Wally* Don't worry, Wally! Even though your bastard of a father hates you, I LOVE YOU!
Jasmine Scarthing chapter 4 . 7/5/2014
Of course Batman told you to shut up, Flash. He can be such a jerk.

Batman: HEY!
Jasmine Scarthing chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
I LOVE YOU, WALLY! Stupid Rudolph! *hugs Wally*
Sand-wolf579 chapter 8 . 6/28/2014
This is seriously such a touching story that I've read so many times, and yet just realized that I don't think I've favorited or reviewed it yet, although I have no idea on earth way.
Well, I've fixed that mistake.
Mireilles3 chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
Awww, young Wally meeting his unbeknown destiny :) that was so cute :)

I'm hooked :)

Reading on!
kcrb0202 chapter 8 . 6/23/2014
This was the cutest and most heartbreaking story ever. Wally and Barry are just adorable and kid Dick is cute.
Duly Ignored chapter 8 . 6/11/2014
Poor dickie, I can totally imagine him blaming himself even though there was NO way he could have known.
yay for wally getting a better life!

great story, i liked the style and settup.
Plot was good, and the order of events made sense.
Nightwing Gurl chapter 8 . 4/20/2014
Awe Loved loved loved this story so much! 3 Perfect ending! -squeals- Barry is such an awesome father figure for Wally :D
Loved you including Bruce and Dick! That fit in the story perfectly.
Really enjoyed reading this! 3
JadePixie6565 chapter 7 . 1/27/2014
OMG! I literally have tears in my eyes right now. Thanks for the little A/N. That made me feel better. You know what you should right a one-shot about Bats giving Rudolph a little visit. It would be very funny, and (what's the word I'm looking for?) satisfying to read about how Rudolph's going to get the scaring of his life.
But I love your story. Please keep it up.
bat-tron chapter 8 . 12/17/2013
Oh dear lord, Wally is seriously the cutest thing ever! If I were Barry I would snuggle him and never let him go. Never ever. He's just too adorable.
I liked how you added this last chapter. It was definitely an awesome ending! c:
SnixxLopez1992 chapter 8 . 10/11/2013
I have read this story so many times, I really love it. I also love how you write, this was really sweet, one of my favorite fanfics ever :)
HelpIcantgotosleep chapter 8 . 8/27/2013