Reviews for Blinding
kessilover chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
This merits more reviews... This is wonderful...
Great job.
neha2013 chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
you know I always thought of morgana whenever I heard this song, and I even saw a video in youtube about her with it, and then I come across this fic! it's brilliant, specially how you wove the scenes so well into the canon storyline, it is really plausible and in character! the moment of truth was my favorite as even in the show, though there was no mergana, it was filled with their lovely friendship and I loved the line he said about her not being afraid of uther...I honestly dont know how they ended up from there to that finale where he kills her! anywho I'll stop ranting now and once again, beautiful fic, you should definitely write more merlin/morgana :D
London Romance chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
Why was that so perfect? Please tell me you've got one in the works for each series and I'll die happy. But at the same time, the last few lines were so great on their own, I'm not sure I could handle another set of vignettes entirely. All in all, amazing job.
writetocuresinsanity chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
I am in love with this! It's so well written too (: Well done!
Sacred3 chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Ahhhhh beautiful story, I love the angst at the end, so tragic. But they were so sweet, I wish they did get together in the show, it would have made the betrayal more poignant. Lovely. Are you going to a season 2 version of this?
heddywouldgo chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
I loved this! I appreciate the fact that, while you used canon events, you didn't spend 90% of the story retelling episodes exactly as they happened and 10% of your own writing like so many others do. Morgana is such a hard character to write because the show has done her character such injustice by leaving out a believable development that would lead her to where she's at today. My favorite stories are those that try to fill in the gaps and shed some light on why she is the person she's become and I think you did well at laying a foundation for how and why she spirals out of control. I'd love to see a story for each season as it would become increasingly harder to bring some rationale and humanity to Morgana's actions, but if this is just a one-shot I'll still love it. The Merlin/Morgana unrequited love angle was heart-breaking and so well-written that this will be my new head canon for season 1 :)
ImperfectSystem chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Not bad this, rather interesting. Wondering if you'd continue it isn't bad. Making the stories longer is better perhaps. Molto bene.