Reviews for The Elements of Harmony: The Next Generation
MLPFanToTheCore chapter 2 . 1/29/2014
What I don't understand is that he is obsessed with chocolate rain, although he doesn't even DRINK it! When he actually grabs a glass of it, he drinks the GLASS instead! Although... Why the heck am I questioning it in the first place? He's the Lord of Chaos, for Pete Hoove's sake!

So far, so awesome.
MLPFanToTheCore chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
Hmmm... I would rather go for the thousand years in stone and conscious the whole time. At least I can see and hear what's going on around me and watch how things change. Although, like Discord said, it would be hard to role your eyes at dumb comments like what they said to him. (Huge Discord fan)

So far, this is really good. Brohoof to you /)
MLP FIM fan 2 chapter 6 . 4/11/2013
Man. I'm loving this. The new main six are handled really well. Songbird's timed nature, Bubble Gum's randomness, the 'number 1 helper' relationship between Blaze and Spike. Just really flows right through.
savannah chapter 3 . 2/18/2013
sorry dissey it makes me sad that rarity and applejack and rainbowdash and pinky to bawls then grbs a nluebarry muffen and eats it
savannah chapter 11 . 2/1/2013
can you make a fan thing ware the goasts of the first mane 6 come and see there great garnd kidz and talk with discord then he makes em young agin so they can be elment bares agin and so rarity can see her shop in the fucture
savannah chapter 6 . 2/1/2013
I tap discord on the shoulder hay disy clam down you want something to be mad at be mad at luna she put those thoghts in her head go stick her on the mooon
savannah chapter 5 . 2/1/2013
TIME TRAVL SPELL TIME TRAVL SPELL MAKE THE DESNDANTS MEET THERE GAND MAMMAS plz
Cellenia chapter 11 . 1/28/2013
*Clap* Bravo, bravo, BRAVO ! I NEED A TOWEL ! *Cry* I LOVE HAPPY ENDINGS FOR VILLAINS !

Such a beautiful story, dear, I LOVED it !
Cellenia chapter 10 . 1/28/2013
OH MY GOSH, BUBBLE, YOU KILLED ME XDDDDDDDDDDD

... OH MY GOSH, Discord's reform was just TOO MUCH ADORABLE, I love love LOVED it *_* So sweet so "Keep calm and flutter on" !
Cellenia chapter 9 . 1/28/2013
XDDDDDD Oh Gosh, love Esmeralda' reaction, just like Rarity XDDDD And OH MY GOSH, YOU ARE SO DISGUTING, BUBBLE _

... Gosh, Cider, I want to vomit now _ ...

Anyway, great chapter, very funny ;)
Cellenia chapter 8 . 1/28/2013
IIIIIIH, NO BIGGER THAN MICES, THEY HAVE TO BE ADORABLE *_*

Oh my, yes, Discord is showing an ironic face, but I can perfectly imagine the threat of this scene ! No kidding with angry Discord O_O
Cellenia chapter 7 . 1/28/2013
... Don't know if I should complain Celestia cause she wants to protect her people, or Discord cause he was hurted... HELP !

Gosh, love the "For you and your sweet little sister, I think I'll make an exception." , SO THREATENING, LOVE LOVE LOOOOOOOOVE IT !

Great story until there *_*
Cellenia chapter 6 . 1/28/2013
GOSH, Celestia, why can't you see villains don't necessarily have evil plans and want some peace !? Poooooor Discord T_T ...

OH MY, love Bubble wanting so much to help Discord XDDDDDD
Cellenia chapter 5 . 1/28/2013
Oh my, love the new generation, they are almost the same than their ancestors, but still a little different _ And I can imagine how much they have to be HANDSOME **

Oooooouh, isn't Celestia a little in love to defend like that Discord X33333 ...?

Impatient to see what he can have in mind OO
Cellenia chapter 4 . 1/28/2013
... Oh Gosh, I felt so so so bad in front of Discord's reaction, seriously... I was kind of surprised he would take it like that... but it's at the same time so heartbreaking for him...

... OH GOSH, POOR SPIKE, HE BREAKS MY HEART TOO ! *Glomp him*