Reviews for Werewolf on Trial
BlatantBookworm chapter 3 . 3/9/2013
XD It's cute.

I love the idea of Remus and Sirius howling together, especially when it's not the full moon.
Dndchk chapter 2 . 7/19/2012
Boo Radley and Bob Ewell. To kill a mockingbird. Remus is Tom.
This is an amazing representation of what might have happened, I love it!
Crazy Female LEPrecon chapter 3 . 7/15/2012
Uh, one thing, Wolves do not bark, it is not in their genetic makeup. Aside from that, it was awesome. I loved it,

Crazy Female LEPrecon
Crazy Female LEPrecon chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Eh, one comment. Mr. and Mrs. Black hated anything that wasn't a pureblood. They were like Dolores Umbrage, they would have hated werewolves too. Oh, his mother at least hated Sirius, and I don't think that the Potter parents died.

Crazy Female LEPrecon
CuteCiboulette chapter 3 . 5/26/2012
One thing about Remus I had trouble to grasp was how could he forgive Sirius that easily (spending the 7th year as usual and everything) after what Sirius almost made him do.

Now, I'm trying to imagine how the trial have gone with the 'real' Black family (although yours is so much nicer!) but what Remus said to Sirius: "I was in there because I'm a werewolf and they want me dead. You just gave them an excuse to kill me, and if you hadn't they would have found another excuse. Don't blame yourself for what's about to happen.", yes. Now I see. I feel I understand Remus better now. That was a sore spot in my conception of the character but now I get it better. Remus would say and feel something like that.

Thanks.
CougarKitty chapter 2 . 3/10/2012
Boo Radley.

Mayella Ewell.

Both were treated incredibly unfairly.

GIMME DA CHOCOLATE.
Louey06 chapter 3 . 11/22/2010
this was fantastic. i really loved reading it. I'm glad that they voted in remsus's favor. It would have sucked if they hadn't
Chibi Tenshi Sama chapter 3 . 10/28/2010
This story was really amazing. I was definitely drawn in, waiting to see what came next.

Keep up the good work!

Angel
Siriusly Loopy chapter 3 . 1/23/2008
Sirius does need a lesson in terror, humility, secret-keeping. This is probably why he gave the job of Secret-Keeper over to Peter. 'Cause he didn't trust himself after this. I wouldn't be surprised.
The werewolves wand chapter 3 . 8/2/2007
I had to read this story again. Though it being old made it hard to find. It is one of my first HP fanfics I read and one of my favorites. Love it!
Trixiebell chapter 3 . 2/3/2007
That was good although in every versian i have read of any MWPP story Sirius'parents have been mean and very prejudice but its good to see them in a differnet light.

Mrs. Rebecca Moony
magdilen chapter 3 . 6/21/2006
good job i always sympathise with snape a little because sirius got off so lightly after that incident dumbledore wasnt very fair there its no wonder snapes so bitter
Em chapter 3 . 1/31/2006
I loved it. . . well written, I like that someone delved into the consequences of it, and the bit about Rem feeling trapped was a nice tie in to the canine within.

My only complaint would be that Sirius' parents were way too nice. They barely accept him, there's no way they would have accepted the wolf.
Jordgubbe chapter 3 . 1/14/2006
I really liked your story. I don't know if you will ever read my rewiw or not but still...I like too read about Remus and his childhood. This is one of the good ones.
Asher Elric chapter 3 . 1/12/2006
All right! I have to say that I like this! a whole lot!

ta,