Reviews for Total Drama Randomness
BewareFanGirlAhead chapter 3 . 8/17/2013
Yay I'm so glad you're back :D I'm still here and continue to review every chapter you put up.
dumbrunette1234 chapter 3 . 8/16/2013
Yay! - imbstill here :)
DevilAngel8P chapter 2 . 11/21/2012
Here's my confessional
Ariana looks around for a moment then smiles to the camera "So far everyone seems nice enough..." She tilts her head, staring at something next to the camera "hopefully I can get to know them better and SPIDER! AHH" Ari sprints out the confessional.
LittleMemory chapter 2 . 11/23/2012
Oh I'm SO sorry for the late review hun. School is a real pain in the arse if ya know what I mean DX

Nicely done! Just by this first chapter, I know this'll be a good story! I can't wait for Terrence's appearance! Update soon!

() Rainy Falls ()
g24 chapter 2 . 11/22/2012
Thanks for picking Vincent, you wrote him better then I expected :D
CONFESSIONAL
"Stupid Ian I can't believe he sent me here uhh... But I'm up for the challenge and I'm not leaving empty handed" He smirks at the camera.
1nnocentS1n chapter 2 . 11/22/2012
Thanks for accepting Parker! I definitely look forward to seeing how this story will play out!

Parker's first confessional:

"I'm going to win this game through pure strategy, however, I also want to gain some friends in this competition, and a solid alliance. I don't plan on leaving this game empty-handed."

End C.C
Wacky Cool Parrot chapter 2 . 11/22/2012
Thank so much for accepting Serinity and Fiona!

Nice first chapter! You wrote my characters nicely. Hmm, such interesting characters... random indeed :3

FIONA'S CONFESSIONAL

UGH! Stupid Chris McClean and his stupid trick pamphlets! How dare he!? He's so lucky there's money involved with this...

SERINITY'S CONFESSIINAL

I hate negativity. Meditation calms the soul; I should help others with that...
BewareFanGirlAhead chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
I forgot to put my confessional hehe sorry but here it is :)
Ari looks around, tugging at the ends of her hair then smiles to the camera. "So far everyone seems nice enough... Mostly" She chuckles then bites her lower lip. "But I shouldn't judge a book by its cover even if they act like a jerk" Ari crosses her arms and glares.
TheOneTimeJarvis247 chapter 2 . 11/21/2012
Well. I'm glad you updated. The cast list have interesting names. You've start off writing our first contestants including myself well. I'm impressed. Please keep up this good work mate.

*James Confessional*
I can't tell how people feel about me so far but that Vincent seems like a bit of a jerk. However, I never judge straight away so I'll see what happens from now on.
Yonna9queen chapter 2 . 11/21/2012
YEAH..didn't get a good job.
natsumetakashi chapter 2 . 11/21/2012
You did my character perfectly. I loved the first chap and cannot wait for the next. Here is the confessional.

Erin: So, it seems to be that I join the show. I wonder what Chris stored for us...
BewareFanGirlAhead chapter 2 . 11/21/2012
Yaaa! You updated I was getting worried for a moment there haha :] Anyways based on this chapter I already know this is going to be a great story. You don't rush the story and you show the characters' personality which other writers can't do correctly. You portrayed Ari perfectly and I love seeing her temper show haha :D Keep up the great work can't wait for the next chapter :DDD
LillyShepard chapter 2 . 11/21/2012
Yay! :D Thank you for accepting Michael and i love the way you wrote him! :D It have him a very creepy feel. As for the chapter as a whole, i must say good job. The Characters seem interesting and defiantly stay true to the random scheme. To be honest, i'm already a fan of Ariana and Serenity. Erin, Vincent and James seem very interesting, and James is just adorable! :D Here's a confessional, might not be very good but it could work. :) This is basically after all the other people are introduced.

Confessional

Michael look's up from his booklet to the camera and gives a small chuckle. "This people seem..Interesting..I can't wait to get to know them..." He grins to the camera.

Confessional
CodyOnTheBounce T.V chapter 2 . 11/21/2012
Right now, I'm busy watching The X Factor and listening to my sister hating on Cece Frey. Eeeee-motional. With that said,
It looks like you have a pretty good cast, so can you tell me what you didn't like about Lucian? Is there anything I could improve on him or something for future stories? Just wanna know, since I'm not bitter like some people...
...No, seriously... Cece's beginning to bug me to hell.

Live like we're gonna die young,
-COTB, over and out!
Temsik chapter 2 . 11/21/2012
thanks for accepting dominic, though I would have understood perfectly if you didn't

considering he hasn't shown up yet, I can't really give any confessionals for dominic as of yet, or tell you how you're doing at writing him. Great work so far though.