Reviews for Exposed
Naruto23 chapter 1 . 11/6/2015
That was soooo goooddddd! I love it! Thank you so much!
aewea chapter 1 . 10/23/2015
Great!I don't know what else I can say
Gemini.Rose12 chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
This was my first Kakashi/Obito and I loved it!
I don't see Kakashi bottoming tho..
Giou Yomi chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
So messed up and yet so beautiful...you know, I think if you can go even deeper with the emotions and all, this will become simply amazing...
AleXanDraPR369 chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
I have no word to describe the awesomeness of this story, every word that I could use is already written here, there's nothing more to say...
krito1389 chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
ooooh I loved it ...amazing fic!
Fireball-Fuchsia chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
OMG! This has got to be the hottest and best Obito x Kakashi fic ever! Damn! I need some tissues to clean my nosebleed.

( 。・_・。)人(。・_・。 )

suicunetobigaara chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
Amazing, possibly one of the best ObiKaka I have read, if not the best.
AntwSpring chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
I love this. There arent a lot of obito stories out there. Mostly "tobi is a good boy" shit... thank you for this..
alessa-vulturi chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
:'(
WarFlower chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
wow. that was so good. buuut, in recent manga, it was seen that Rin threw herself in front of Kakashi so she actually committed suicide XD
sphenoidea chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Oh my!
Nice one-shot.
And Obito the Stalker :P
BTW, He's a lot better here than in manga - this whole Rin thing seems odd to me - just personal opinion ;)
Night-Chan-DragonEyes chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
it's a cool story and i'm starting to have to much favortie storys but this is so cool!
Renchikolul chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
I can really see this happening not the sex part but the wried love triangle part. he honor and has alot of respect for Obito in the series it wouldnt be strange that the evolved into love. It would be cool to this plot unfolding with naruto/sasuke on the side their like a younder version of obito/kakashi romance .
Guest chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
omg that was so good! wow...you wrote this story really really well.