Reviews for Guily or Innocent
BnBfanatic chapter 3 . 11/24/2014
Good story but there is what appears to be a pretty big error in this chapter. Twice you mention Kirk having a knife embedded in his shoulder and then later in the shuttle you mention Kirk trying not to think about the knife protruding from his STOMACH. :-) Unless he had been stabbed two knives I figured that was just a blooper.
Maud-je10 chapter 3 . 8/2/2013
Please update. I like the story and want to know what happened next.
newaunty chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
I'm interested to see where and how this ends up. Enjoying it so far.
Hope the long break between updates doesn't mean you've abandoned it for good?
Please continue it!
TheBaritone chapter 2 . 3/7/2013
Please update! This story is amazing! Please! I've been thinking about this story for days and I desperately want to know what happens next!
TheBaritone chapter 3 . 3/3/2013
Please update! This is one of the best that I've read. I want to know what happens next! Seriously, please update!
daniel duncan chapter 2 . 11/27/2012
a little rough in places but good. i think you are doing an excellent job. keep up the good work and always remember to double check your work..Good luck!
Scottea chapter 2 . 11/25/2012
GREAT! Cannot wait for the next part. Keep it up and thanks for writing it.
Scottea chapter 2 . 11/25/2012
GREAT!

Cannot wait to read what happens next.

Keep writing - I am captivated by the story.

Thanks for sharing it.
Chrissi chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
So cool, cant wait when its gonna go on
Good writing style :)
Sue Raven chapter 2 . 11/20/2012
Interesting premise. When even Spock is out of ideas, things are really looking bad. Kirk is going to have to fend for himself.
Zedoc chapter 2 . 11/20/2012
This is excellent! Please post more soon!
In thiĊ›universe has spock a linkwith kirk? I wondered about that when spock wonderĊ› .where are you jim kirk. He could be trying to feel him mentaly?

Manynthans for sharing

Z, written from mynphone
functional chapter 2 . 11/20/2012
Thank you for the update. I still like your story and I am very curious how it goes on.
Lancer30 chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
I like it! Thanks for posting.
functional chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Wow, I think this is really good. Please keep on writing! Thank you!