Reviews for Waking Lee - Part I
Guest chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...where is part twq
Sharon chapter 5 . 1/27/2013
Thank you for sharing your story. I like your incorporation of the fan-cannon elements, and I like you, I don't know where they came from, but I enjoy them. I very much enjoy the slow build you have going here, and I'm looking forward to the sequel.

I do hope you continue to write, I look forward to reading your efforts.

Thank you again!
kaassart chapter 4 . 11/19/2012
I really REALLY like your work here. You put such a sensitivity to Chip's feelings that it makes it totally believable. I can totally relate to your characters. Lee being Lee, who can guess what he really thinks ?
I need to tell you that I stopped breathing with Chip when Lee said "Maybe not"...
I can't wait for another chapter, I want to see where you lead them ! (happy ending please !)
English is not my native language, too bad, because I would only write stories involving Lee and Chip (even as if I prefer brotherhood, I don't mind slash, as long as they interract with each other !).
I'm sure that other readers will enjoy your work, unfortunately, this part of the site seems deserted and that's a real pity.
Thanks a lot and keep the great work Pippa !
funnyface2 chapter 4 . 11/18/2012
I SO AGREE, thou i loved their close relationship i do not know how i feel about it in this manner...i guess i will find out! the show did not do justice to the pair and often left the Chip character out and to their disadvantage and loss. Chip is my favorite character and even thou i was only 10 when it started i already found the man of my dreams! great story so far...just enough on the "edge". waiting impatiently for more...
kaassart chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
Is it Christmas yet ? Because I feel I just had the present of my dreams !
I really longed for a story involving this sweet and building love between lee and chip.
Chip's confused point of view makes it even more plausible, experiencing jealousy.
I can't wait for the next chapter !
I miss stories involving just the two of them (as brothers or anything), I think Chip was so underappreciated in the show ! He just brings a good balance with Lee !
Thank you for this story !