Reviews for Curiouser and Curiouser
Marmot95 chapter 10 . 5/18
Ah man, this is a real delight to read...
I hope we(readers) get more to see the teacher/student relationship of Harry and Sherlock, after all, going by the short description the story has just begun!
And Hermine has made no appearance yet, AND the real killer has not been found yet either!
I really hope you are still active and will continue the story ;)
see ya Marmot
ScarletRainbow1 chapter 10 . 5/17
I cannot tell when your last update was, but it looks like you may have decided to discontinue this story. Please say you didn't, that you will continue this story. I need to know what will happen to Harry.
Please update love the story so far
Silvanon of the Orchard chapter 10 . 5/8
Fascinating story, I'd love to read more sometime!
Is this story dead, or can I hope to see more of it?
chocopi78 chapter 10 . 4/26
I love this story so much! Great job!
Lil'Sparrow7 chapter 10 . 4/26
I sincerely hope you update this fic one day . . . One of the best Sherlock/Harry Potter crossovers I've found ever.
viopao chapter 10 . 4/18
Hi!
I've just read your story in one day, and it's AMAZING!
I LOVE IT! So please please please update soon, i need to know how it goes.
Love,
Vio
Tony McNucklz chapter 1 . 4/2
A very interesting start. only disappointing bit was it was short enough to chew through on my lunch break. hopefully you can post more soon.
Wika0304 chapter 10 . 3/29
please update
Please continue...I really wanna know who the murder is and i wanna know what happens to Harry. I really loved the part where he didn't even know that John had a blog... but i actually love the whole story. So please just write more
Fox-fawkes
ReadingnerdOtaku chapter 10 . 3/10
I wished this was picked up again. It was an interesting read
good so far and sherlock holmes is public domain
God I hate you all.! All of you awesome sherlock/hp crossover writers who just abandon their awesome stories! I need to know how it continues. Please write more... OR I'll send over a rude sherlock making mean deductions. ..!
fox-fawkes
Mysteryfan17 chapter 10 . 2/13
OK, I will eagerly await your reassessment and updates, I understand losing a ton of research can stall a story and wish you the best. You have me on the edge of my seat and have drawn me in, I am picturing the scenes as though watching them like canon. Best of luck and FOLLOWING!
1,632 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »