Reviews for Curiouser and Curiouser
Skyla11 chapter 10 . 8/19
I know that you haven't updated in a long time, but this storyis very good. I can't wait for the next chapter. Your portrayal of John and Sherlock is amazing. Just like your deductions. Du you apply those in real life or is it just you writing what you understand of it? And do you use the method of loci yourself? If so, is the advice Sherlock gives Harry (to wait and master meditation before attempting it) one you have received or would give a beginner? Hoping to read from you soon,
Skyla
Bombadilo Baby chapter 10 . 8/18
Oh nooooo! Don't leave it there! I'm LOVING this story!
thatguy1796 chapter 10 . 8/12
This story is captivating and fantastic, PLEASE write more!
wildtrance chapter 10 . 8/8
So it's number 6 but he's been stealing the bike chain? It's not the motorcyclist that is for sure with the hints.
Dumbledore... don't fuck everything up. Please.
Arlujen chapter 10 . 8/8
I'm hoping you haven't abandoned this story, I read it the second time and it was still as good as the first. Please continue, your story is one of my favourite Harry potter Sherlock crossovers.
Prabhleen Arora chapter 10 . 7/31
The law of validity; The law of Validity states that an argument could be valid and it's premises true, even when it's conclusion is false.

Example;

Everyone who eats salad is a vegetarian.

Derek is eating salad.

Derek is a vegetarian.

The argument could be valid, and its premise could be true... But the first conclusion is obviously false. Not EVERYONE who eats a salad is a vegetarian. But the premise of Derek eating a salad and the argument of him being a vegetarian are still valid, if not certain.
tigersmeleth chapter 10 . 7/27
I hope that you will be able to continue this, because I love how you've written the mentor-student relationship!
rickyrules1998 chapter 10 . 7/22
This is great
Compulsivereader23 chapter 1 . 7/18
This story is one of the very few Sherlock crossover that I actually love. Can't w8 for ur next update. Here is to hoping that u have not abandoned the Story.
CrystalVixen93 chapter 10 . 6/23
Love your story and can't wait to see what happens next so I hope you update again soon plz
janefanatic chapter 10 . 6/22
This was interesting. Thanks for sharing!
josie2994 chapter 10 . 6/10
Cant wait for another chapter, please write another one soon!
FastTurtles410 chapter 1 . 6/7
Oh yes this story is perfect! I cant wait for you to update. Go Sherlock Holmes and Wizkid95
TheGrayWolfHowls chapter 10 . 6/4
Can't wait for the next update. Love this story
Stormwing89 chapter 10 . 5/20
Great story. Please write more.
1,594 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »