Reviews for Questions and Answers
wtchcool chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
Oh, damn do I feel sorry for Quentin here! I mean, you know intellectually from watching the show that he's fallen on hard times, but you drive the point home.

Few quibbles (unless they're supposed to be symptoms of Quentin being drunk): 1. You repeated the word "me"; "She yelled at me me once that I favored Laurel..." 2. "I didn't meant to if I did" should be "I hadn't meant..." or "I didn't mean to..." 3. "How am I supposed to I live with that?" should be "How am I supposed to live..."
4. "Someone poured some heavy training into his kid", I think perhaps you meant to say "into this kid."

I'll confess that I did not grasp the title's nuances or Montoya's alter ego until I looked it up. Unsurprising since I don't read comic books.

Nice to see someone being there for Quentin, especially since he could use a friend. Good work.
TaleWeaver chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
I don't know who Renee Montoya is, but she seems to be extremely cool. (going by the Gotham PD thing, I'm guessing she's a Batman character? A former policewoman who's now on retainer to Batman, among other things? comics, animation, or game version?) LOVED her little analysis-slash-scorecard of Oliver's masked crimefighter potential!
Barbarossa Rotbart chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Good story. And good to see Renee again. But there is just a small mistake. Oliver was stranded on an island in the Pacific not in the Atlantic.