Reviews for You're Mine
silver-nightstorm chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
I love me some Bellamort! :) I like how this didn't include any OOC romance on Voldemort's part, well done :)
HeadlessHuntsman chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
I like how you wrote Bellatrix' emotions and I think it was very believable. I don't feel that Voldemort would ever return anything to anyone even approaching love I do feel that she would mistake her obsession for love. Good job
Gamma Orionis chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
WELL OBVIOUSLY I LOVED THIS :)
I thought you wrote both Bellatrix and Voldemort brilliantly - Voldemort was suitably intimidating, and I liked how submissive and subservient Bellatrix was to him... very good!
"You claim that every single time, yet I see no proof of it." - This was my favourite line :)
AmzyD chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
I think this was a great portrayal of Bellatrix as a character. Well written and very realistic too, I love how you explored her emotions and reaction to what happened.
no cure for crazy chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Your characterizations of both Bella and Voldemort were well done and I can see Bellatrix as thinking that.
slightlysmall chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
I wish I knew /why/ VDM thought there was a reason she needed the reminder. But that aside, I thought this was well-written, and Bella and VDM were both IC. You did a good job with it.
autumn midnights chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
I love your characterization of Bellatrix here. I think you've written her incredibly well, and she's just so in-character. Her feelings about Voldemort seem so consistent with canon/JKR's interviews, and I think you did a fantastic job capturing her, especially since she's hard to write. I think that Voldemort is in-character as well, and I'm glad to see a Bellatrix/Voldemort fic that doesn't really involve any reciprocated feelings on Voldemort's side, since I definitely see this ship as one-sided. Spelling and grammar were pretty good, I just noticed one part - "that silence speaks a thousands words? In this case, you'd better be silent Bellatrix..." should be "that silence speaks a thousand words? In this case, you'd better be silent, Bellatrix..." You did a wonderful job with the dialogue as well, I can picture the characters speaking that way. Good job!
eostby chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
It's nice to see a calculating version of the slightly crazy Bellatrix that dominates fanfiction. Good job.
HedwigBlack chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
I like the way you write Bellamort. The way he is so possessive of her is very in character and I like the use of the Dark Mark as his way of branding her. I love seeing how people portray the sadistic side of his character and you did a great job with that. Nice writing :D
The Crownless Queen chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
Well, this was... strange but I liked it anyway (I like Bellatrix so:p). I think you wrote Bellatrix really well in this an Voldemort too. I can see him do this to her and I find her reaction really in character so good work :)
Fire The Canon chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
I liked this. I'm not much of a fan of this pairing, but I liked the way you wrote it. It was very in character for both of them and very believable. Well done.
whirlwinds of watercolours chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Interesting. Bellatrix and Voldemort both seem to be in character, and I like the last line very much. Good job!
Forever Siriusly Sirius chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Wow. She is absolutly /nuts/. Ugh to take pleasure from pain because itvwas Moldy Voldy who inflicted it is crazy, but o utterly bellatrix. Yiu are so good at writing her character, (which I am not exactly an expert pn considering i dont really read or write her but still) i liked this :) great job!
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
She is really messed up. Nice piece, keep writing
xThe Painted Lady chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Oh god, so sorry I couldn't review this earlier. Dx

But xpfofnalss I loved this! The way you used the prompts was lovely, and I loved some of the metaphors you used, such as [The words rippled Bellatrix's already troubled mood like a stone thrown into water.] - I loved that sentence, and this [She touched her mark with pride, because it was her Master who had inflicted it upon her. Her Master, who possessed her wholly, heart and soul and body] - That just flows so well with the way that it's worded, and it just seems so Bellatrix.

Overall, this was wonderful! Lovely work, I loved it.