Reviews for Mirror Image
Taylor1991 chapter 8 . 2/2/2014
Classes are more important. Struggling with that along side you their mate.

Though I'm missing updates for this, I want you to succeed in life more than write a fanfic that can always be written at a later date.

*adds this to a community featuring only the most elete DID or MPD fanfics out their*. The community was only recently created by me, and it's full of fanfics like yours, though admittedly, fanfics featuring DID are far and few between. Hope you are well. And please don't abandon this, take all the time you need, just I beg of you, don't leave this rare jem unfinished.
13girlsrule chapter 8 . 8/7/2013
I for on, am not angry. i hope you are doing well in your classes. :) can't wait for your next chap though. bai
Taylor1991 chapter 7 . 7/14/2013
Outstanding! I can't believe that I didn't already review this chappie! I guess I must not have seen the update. However, this can be a good thing, because I'm going to bug you relentlessly until you update. The challenge calls for a minimum of 10 chappies, and judging by the plot, you've probably planned out more than that. I can really get inside the head of all of your main characters and understand why they do what they do. To me this is a mark of a prolific author :) Liked seeing Severus make an appearance, and how he healed Hermione proficiantly. I can't stand Ron and Ginny in this. BTW thanks for the recommendation. I find your story inspirational too.
ptl4ever419 chapter 7 . 5/13/2013
Can't wait for more totally interesting so far :)
13girlsrule chapter 7 . 5/13/2013
I think this is outstanding! it has a great feel to it. i can actually get into the story. but i would like to say please update some more. i really like youwriting and this one is great and i'm really into it.
god of all chapter 6 . 5/13/2013
Great chapter story so far please continue this story soon.
Cutie chapter 6 . 5/12/2013
I AM ORDERING YOU TO CONTINUE THIS STORY! Well not ordering... just persuasively requesting. Oh and It's absolutely outstanding my dear. Oh and D- does not stand for Dull. It actually stands for Dreadful. Anywhooo Ta Ta! I expect news!
nathaliie chapter 6 . 3/19/2013
love this! can't wait to read more
nikyta chapter 6 . 2/7/2013
love ittttttttttttttttttttttttttt ttt
13girlsrule chapter 6 . 2/2/2013
Super outstanding. I love the pace it's quick but totally appropriate for the plot. Though the chapters could be longer. It's great. Keep up the great work. Bai.
Taylor1991 chapter 6 . 2/2/2013
Outstanding my friend. Thanks for the dedication. "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" Yes, Draco could potentially be one of her four mates. The resorting went just the way I'd imagined it would. When Hermione got the gleam in her eyes, was it merely because she realized the implication bout Draco or was one of her alters making an appearance? Are Harry Draco and Hermione up for the challenge of trying to get Umbitch sacked? Sure hope they'll do just that. Ginny and Ron are so in for it! What they planned for Harry was horrifying. BTW yay I was the first reviewer. Loved it. Update soonish.
Taylor1991 chapter 5 . 1/31/2013
T :(

Just kidding! OUTSTANDING definitely.

I found it fascinating that Hermione had four inheritances, was this perhaps originally how she got MPD? Because for real, it stims from long term and often the worst type of abuse over a prolonged peroid of time and is a disassoiative syndrome which is only rumored to be a factual disorder, though some psychiatres debate whether or not some people are faking it. I personally believe in it because trauma especially in early childhood leaves deep scars. I hope that hers is only from in part her inherited creatures spirits inhabiting her being or something.

Liked the nice segway from them leaving the bank to them getting their school things. And I too am curious how they heard one another's thoughts. Does it have something to do with their inherited creatures being compatable with one another or something?

The elves in your fic remind me of those from the Inheritance Cycle, if you haven't read them you definitely should. That isn't intended to be a criticism but a compliment. Please don't abandon this!
Taylor1991 chapter 4 . 1/31/2013
Pleased to see that at least four of the Weasleys are decent human beings. Bravo to the twins for distracting tweedle-de and tweedle-dumb so that they could slip away relatively unnoticed. I'm glad that Charlie and Bill have returned to help out Harry and Hermione. Neat, so the eldest two Weasleys have creature inheritances too? The only thing that I think could have been done differently was to explain the creature inheritances more throughily, but if it's covered over the next few chapters, it'll all flow perfectly naturally.

Since the challenge calls for at least ten chapters, are we going to get an update sometime in this century? I really love MPD or DID fics and their aren't enough completed ones out their (hint hint).
13girlsrule chapter 5 . 1/16/2013
It was totally outstanding. I love your work and hope you update soon.
nikyta chapter 5 . 1/16/2013