Reviews for Better Off
I was wondering if you were going to update this story...I miss it so bad...I know I know real life gets in the way...but I do truly miss it and I check on a daily basis to see if you updated. ..I love this story and have been reading it from the first day you posted it...You are a wonderful writer...dammit now I'm gonna go read it for the 20th time...lol...please update soon ...
JDempsey23 chapter 47 . 3/9
I just wanted to say really quickly that the soundtrack to this chapter is so on point. Love it. :)
I've been following this story for a while and I'm re-reading it right now and I just finished this chapter and read your author's note and laughed a bit because: "Wow! 50,000 words in and still going! I've gotta be honest, when I first started this I didn't expect I would still be writing this story 21 chapters and 50,000 words later." and here you are, over 250,000 words and 64 chapters later. I just wanted to comment on how far you and this story have come and I'm like really glad you never gave up on this story lol. This has been my favourite fanfic for as long as I can remember and I love this story so much. Keep up the good work :)
Kashmir Winchester chapter 14 . 3/5
Been waiting for Daryl and Melissa's reunion! As usual, great chapter, great detail and narration :)
Rea Josette chapter 64 . 2/24
Yay another chapter so soon! I really loved this chapter and being able to see this side of Melissa. People are so different once they are able to relax. I'm excited to see where you go with Spencer as opposed to who I know from the Comics. So excited for more chapters and the evolution of Melissa and Daryls relationship!
Love this story and this is a great chapter. I love romantic conflict and hope you plan to have a lot of it. Really makes for an exciting story - a jealous Daryl makes for a wonderful conflict. Take care and hope that you have the time to update soon - can't wait to see what happens next...
Katarzyna88gb chapter 64 . 2/23
3 love every letter, please update soon
DarylDixon'sLover chapter 64 . 2/23
Thank god Sorncer didn't cause problems
Kashmir Winchester chapter 5 . 2/18
This story is soooooo good! The narration, detailed descriptions... WOW! Kudos, my friend :)
Rea Josette chapter 63 . 2/17
An excellent and sexy chapter lol! I love the evolution of Melissa and Daryls relationship. They have come so far yet Daryl is so true to his original character. Do we need to worry about Spencer? This couple has already gone through so much to be where they are lol. I'm also very intrigued to start seeing the other characters thoughts on Melissa and Daryls relationship! Can't wait for me! Please don't make us wait too long!
I love this story and was so happy to see this update. I am excited to see how Daryl and Melissa's relationship progresses at Alexandria. Hmmmm Spencer? a little romantic conflict? Take care and hope you have the time to update soon.
This chapter was everything.
This story is truly amazing! Been following it for a while now. You have no idea how excited I get when I see a new chapter. Keep up the great work!
Woooo I love it