Reviews for The Accomplice
Myriamj chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
It's beautiful, absolutly. Thanks for write it.
rintsukiyomi chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
AWWWWWWWW! YOU GO GRAMPS! Lol. I think it would be more AWESOME if it actually happened in the show. I love gramps and grandmas love story, since I adore Helga's and Arnold's though I tend to get annoyed at the lack of process FOR 5 SEASONS *huffs* sorry. I really liked this
angelrock444 chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Ive always loved Phil
DoofusPrime chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
Heya -

This was an enjoyable read, even if I'm reading it quite a bit late, hehe. It was written well, I think Grandpa being totally in the know about Helga's little secret is believable, and I definitely liked their interaction. They would get along well and I think it came off convincingly in the story. I also really liked the way you handled the flashback scenes to Phil and Pookie getting together.

Thanks for the story!
LeiliTheGreat chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
Oh, Phil, are you taking stalker photos of fourth graders? :P
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
Aw, so nice; yeah, Phil and Helga would be good friends. He's the real father figure she needs.

Keep the good writing.
loonytunecrazy chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
Exllcetn fic here love the intreaction beween Helga and Phil in this
Thundercatroar chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
This was so inventive, and extremely well written!

A lot of writers, me included, tend to write Phil's knowledge of Helga's love as sort of an insider joke,with he and Gertie observing from the outside looking in, but to have Phil completely in cahoots with Helga?

Genius as Marvin the Martian would say, pure genius!

I hope to read more of your HA! work soon, but in the meantime, spectacular job! :D

'Roar
J'aime ma vie chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
I LOVE THIS! Yes, your fic is nearly eight years old, but it's still fantastic! I love how this fic reveals that Phil knows that Helga's in love with his grandson and that he's not dense like people make him out to be. It's great that he knows more than what meets the eye and that he knew ALL of Helga's antics - the parrot (He's right, that one WAS the worst), the locket, the message machine, and her poetry notebook. I also like that Phil covers up for Helga, because he sympathizes with her. He knows that her living environment is a dysfunctional one and that her parents don't care about her; it's like Phil covering up for Helga whenever she comes close to telling Arnold she's in love with him is like Phil looking out for Helga. His jabs at Big Bob were great. Phil is very much an accomplice in the sense that he knows how Helga feels about Arnold, but covers up for her.

I also loved the Phil and Gertie moments in the fic. I like how you made it apparant that Phil and Gertie's love story mirrors that of Arnold and Helga's, espescially in the sense that Phil can't force Helga to tell Arnold that she's in love with him, and how it might get to the point where Arnold might have to force a confession out of Helga, since he knows on a subconscious level that she loves him; likewise, Phil had to get a confession out of Gertie. I love the parallel.

Great work on this oneshot! I love that you kept everyone in character, and I love the plot and Phil and Helga's interactions. It was great - BRAVO for a job well done!
Jeni27 chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
AW...That was so cute. I really liked it. I think you should write a sequel to it. (Even if you did write it years ago).

-Jeni
SeraphimK chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
Aw... That was so sweet. _ Phil/Gertie is such an overlooked, but cute pair. This is a bit off-topic, but you know the part in the movie where they arrest Grandma and Grandpa tries to defend her? It always makes me smile. :)
desired-hanyou-aly chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
That was good that you put grandpa's story in with Helga's because you know it's going to end like that for them.
akemi chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
That was so cute! Awesome! I'm so happy I found this fic. I esp. love the Phil/Gertie in italics. And how their story is so similar, if not the same, as with Arnold and Helga. Oh, and I love that Gramps is helping Helga out. Brilliant fic. Keep writing!
Wravyn chapter 1 . 12/21/2002
I love Grandpa. Who would've thought he and Grandma started out the smae way I love the innuendo, Pyrus. But then again...sheesh...I love everything you write.
Poison Ivory chapter 1 . 10/11/2002