Reviews for Hierarchy of Civil Disobedience
Dispiritment chapter 15 . 6/16
I LOVE YOU FOR THIS CHAPTER .
Awwww bottom Russia was so cute~
Y chapter 26 . 11/18/2014
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH OH MY GOD bless you for writing this seriously, it's perfection. I really hope that it's not discontinued ;w;
FireFox Vixen chapter 26 . 9/3/2014
AWESOME!
Guest chapter 26 . 8/24/2014
You should like... totally write more!

I wanna see how Ivan and Alfred are like when the child is born.. and.. and.. eeeek! I LOVED THE FANFIC!
kawtharthegreat chapter 26 . 8/15/2014
aww cute even after all that hardship they will still be together please update soon :)
Guest chapter 17 . 6/27/2014
I LOVE HOW FRANCIS CALLS ARTHUR OUT ON HIS SEXISM
Guest chapter 26 . 6/25/2014
this is the second time I read this pls update pls
Guest chapter 26 . 5/25/2014
I really hope this story isn't abandoned! I read this for the second time already and I can't wait to know what happens next!
Stars and Stripes Forever chapter 26 . 5/1/2014
I. Love. This! I will so die if you don't update soon! Come baaaack q-q
wiz-biz chapter 26 . 4/16/2014
absolutely amazing. thats all i can say. i thoroughly enjoyed this fanfiction. good job
Queen MiMi of Wonderland chapter 26 . 10/3/2013
Awesome chapter! I hope you update soon! I really want to see what happens next
Insane-Lane chapter 16 . 9/19/2013
Well that answered my question. I was wondering when someone would out. Thank you for the answer.
Insane-Lane chapter 12 . 9/19/2013
I saw the warning for chapter 13, and I just went 'Uh-Oh, not good.'
Ashley chapter 25 . 8/31/2013
Holy jesus of cheese and crackers! You sure know how to fuck with with every readers feelings. OMFGICANTWAITFORTHENEXTFRAKINGCHAPTER. I really didn't expect Francis to rage like that. Arthur was cool about it, to a point. I really don't want Alfred to be kicked out of his school. For the next chapter though, I want to see what happens when Alfred comes back home. Anyways, your a great author. when you gret the chance to update please?
mehh.droopy.L chapter 21 . 8/24/2013