Reviews for Top of the World
Mio chapter 28 . 21m
just let him inside dammit
argh why the hell this fic rated T? at least, give us some smut!
Guest chapter 28 . 4h
I am so happy with the update! you dont know how much i was! I can wait for more, Izaya tsundere is cute and when Shizuo said "I wnt to be inside" was so damn funny lol poor flea, so update soon please!
otaku9001 chapter 28 . 4h
YOU UPDATED! I'm so happy! Oh my gosh this is literally one of my favorite fanfictions EVER! So keep up the good work ;)
lolgurl chapter 27 . 7/8
This is a great story so I'm still hoping you will finish this..
Please continue and finish this! I was so happy when you updated this last January but you never updated again ;( It was a beautiful story so I hope you continue this :)
Izaya4ever chapter 27 . 6/25
I've been watching Durarara x2 which reawakened my Izaya love and then I binge read your story. I like it a lot! I can not get enough of Izaya ever. I think the way you portray the characters is really cute. I really like how you included other characters in the story, all the Durarara characters are interesting!

You are a really talented writer! Great Job!
elliboomishere chapter 27 . 5/1
Love this fanfic
XxEnzerukagexX chapter 11 . 4/3
omg this is so adorable ()
Rumba chapter 27 . 3/26
I bet all those kisses left Izaya so breathless that he's unable to speak, that's another reason why Shizuo likes to kiss Izaya ;)
Aaahhh I cant wait for the next chapter! This is an amazing story, don't give up and please continue it, you're doing a wonderful job and your writing style is beautiful too
ShiroKame2324 chapter 24 . 2/24
Hello again
I read this story for long time ago, and I can write my review right now, sorry for late review cause I read all of story via handphone and writing long review in handphone was soo difficult, as always
I wanna read all of your Shizaya story, and that story I had finished is The Happy Monster and The Annoyed Flea, Top To The World, It Just Happened, and Lies And Truth
And this is my favorite I glad I read it when it completed
I'm sooo interested and love this story, especially ch.24, 25, 26 and 27
sometimes I re-read those chapter and those always make me smiling
hope you can continue writing Shizaya story with interesting and lovely plot like this
ganbatte ne ouen shiteru yo
EchoKatt chapter 27 . 2/17
*INTERNAL GIRLY SCREA_ING* I FREAKING LOVE THIS FANFICTION! IT'S SO ADORBABLE AND AND AND JUST AAAAAAAAAAGH I CAN'T STAND IT'S AWESO_ENESS! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK! w
StainedSculpture chapter 27 . 1/29
I really enjoy the chapter very much though I do hope you're not really planning update this on shizuo's birthday only. it's so much fun imagining Shizuo and Izaya fool around and have a lovey-dovey (?) time on top of the ferris wheel and then Shinra had to call them to coming down and meet everyone. I love Shizuo's acting! really love it!
Thank you very much for the awesome chapter, hope to see you soon
Flesh Delirium chapter 27 . 1/29
I'm so glad you updated after so long ! o Plus, this chapter, as the other ones, was purely great I couldn't stop myself from laughing hard across this x)

I'm really a big fan of your fanfic, it's very funny (each time I read a chapter, I almost pass away form giggling) and light-hearted. But still it is well-written and we can see that you must have think a lot about the characters' psychology ;)

Izaya and Shizuo may appear to you very OOC, but I don't think it is as blatant as you think. Ok, I unfortunately have to agree : Shizaya won't ever be canon and they won't be so "cool" around each other and even all fluffy like in your story. But in this fic, their relation evolves progressively, everything doesn't happen in all of sudden. Even if actually, all the plot takes places within a single day, it seems long because of the number of chapters you wrote x) (it's not that I'm complaining, quite the contrary). And I think it's a good point :)

One of the other things I like about your story is that you included other ships, which are cute and quite canon may I dare say ;) I'm personally an excessive yaoist fan, but not to the point to want every single character in fanfics to be gays !

Thanks you again for writing this fic, even if you doesn't like it as much as you did in the past :) It kinda helps me to "relax" from a hard-working day x)

Good continuation in everything and have a nice night/day
envysparkler chapter 27 . 1/29
This chapter is really nice! Your style of writing reads just like the light novels. Izaya and Shizuo are so CUTE.

Thew new Durarara season has released! Have you watched it?

NaCl