Reviews for Top of the World
Awww, that was a really sweet story, especially liked the idea of getting everyone involved (and hotpot, that freaking hotpot! :D). Can't believe I went through all of it so fast, enjoyed every chapter. Embarrassed Izaya is best. 3
Guest chapter 19 . 12/17/2016
Do you believe coincidences are just coincidence? Or do they happen for a reason? Durarara has reminded us they we are all connected, right?
guest07 chapter 32 . 9/18/2016
Once again, thank you so much for writing this story! The ending was so fitting, and much unique; i have enjoyed this wonderful story! Especially the night, and gosh their date outfits are certainly unexpected (for me). Anyway, thank you for writing this!
guest07 chapter 18 . 9/18/2016
When i read this non-official chapter i / d/ because your writing is absolutely fantastic! I'm sooooooooo glued to this story right now! I've not read finish, as you can tell, but i really adore your wrting style; its easy to comprehen and extremely detailed, it's like watching a movie in my head. Really, thank you so much for continuing to write this masterpiece!
Haruhi's Rose chapter 32 . 6/1/2016
So... it seems that I now have a new favorite fanfic author (that would be YOU!) :D I've been reading this incredible labor of love for the past couple of months sometimes getting sidetracked by one-shots and other shorter fics, but always coming back and with great joy, but a heavy heart I finished it this morning! I can't even think of enough words to describe it but breathtaking, incredible, amazing, hilarious, and adorable all come to mind! If only you could be named the official writer for Durarara! and everything you wrote could be canon *swoon*! :D
I don't think I can fully express how AWESOME this story was! I laughed so much and had the best time reading it! I also LOVE that you had so many of the characters in it. Shizuo and Izaya are the best of course, but the magic truly happens when the crazy cast of characters all come together! Your dialogue was absolute perfection as well! Everything was so spot-on, it was incredible! I had figured out the birthday surprise element after a few chapters and was so excited when the big reveal moment came in the story! I was like, "I knew it!", Yeah! How perfect was it that you finished this on Shizu-Chan's birthday as well?! I love it!
I've been in love with this anime for nearly a year and Shizaya it totally my OTP! I just have to say THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU (a million times over!) for your amazing writing and for not giving up on this story or this fandom (Trust Me, you were born to write Shizaya! (Oooh and that's also my favorite Drrr! song as well) :P You've got me totally bouncing off the walls right now and fangirling Erika Karisawa style, but I'm SO excited to read your other stories and so happy that you are still writing in this fandom. Also THANK YOU for NOT being normal and giving us this incredible gift instead of a one shot birthday fic! :P :D
Popme35 chapter 4 . 5/11/2016
What I find funny is that Umareshi Midori has dyed red hair when i think Midori means green
ebonypol chapter 32 . 3/25/2016
loved it! this was amazing. one of the best fics out there!
MiyukiNoMai chapter 32 . 3/23/2016
Do you realize how good of a writer you are? You're amazing!
Shirohime's - Shizaya-stories chapter 32 . 2/25/2016
xD Awesome ending tho xDDD haha i loved it xD
droeloe chapter 32 . 2/15/2016
i think... i think that my feels broke...
Jxzzyra chapter 32 . 2/11/2016
This story is amazing! The fluffy and intimate(?) scenes made me fangirl so hard.
StainedSculpture chapter 32 . 2/4/2016
Wahaha, glad I read the epilogue. Seeing Izaya and Namie playing dress up was so much fun. Their banter was funny. I imagine what shizuo would looked like, and how I love it thank you very much for your hard work all this time.
PerlaNemesis chapter 32 . 2/3/2016
I'm going to miss this story. It really was enjoyable to read!
Vixie96 chapter 32 . 1/31/2016
What a great ending to this epic story! I guess we can't really expect Izaya and Shizuo to have a normal date, and it's just like them to have a fight in the middle of their date!
I just want you to know that I really love your writing, the plots to all of your stories are incredibly interesting. And whenever I'm feeling down or just need I fresh dose of fluff, I like to go back and reread Lies and Truth as well as this story. So thank you for writing this wonderful stories -
CheshireCutie chapter 2 . 1/29/2016
Omg...this is the first time I've ever found Vorona cute. Cotten candy, how adorable of her! Loving this so far,thank you!