Reviews for Borderlands 2: The Series
You had me at "-1000% wub" Claptrap dubstep is THAT BAD.
Awesome story man
WitchL0v3r chapter 20 . 3/2
I...I almost cried.
WitchL0v3r chapter 19 . 3/1
Brick... ; ;
WitchL0v3r chapter 7 . 2/28
BRICK NONONONONNONONONO!
Zimexus chapter 20 . 2/18
This was a fantastic story. Suspense, death, plot twists, and the occasional humor from the vault hunters. The chapters were long and always left me wanting more. And I think that you set up the ending for a sequel. So please do that. Please. Do. It.
Marceos chapter 20 . 2/10
Very impressive story, and an enjoyable ending. Will it continue with a new storyteller (since Marcus can only pull so much out of his ass, lol) or will it be left open to interpretation? That's the beauty of endings like these, and I'm glad I found this story :)
Captiosus chapter 20 . 2/9
An enjoyable read, and an impressive ending.
WolfNoise chapter 20 . 2/9
AWESOME ENDING! I loved this story but part at the end with Marcus kinda confused me. Anyone care to shed some light? Also confused about why it went back to before jack died.
Lord Revan Flame chapter 20 . 2/9
ULTIMATE ENDING!
I love this story so much
There's a sequel right?
Please have a sequel!
BlandGardener chapter 19 . 1/15
Oh guys, if you interested I started a poll on my profile asking which Borderlands character you thought was best represented in my story. I thought it would be fun to see where some people stood and I was just curious what some people thought.
InvincibleBearsRapingChurches chapter 18 . 1/3
You should totally do a zer0 face reveal. Even if its like his mask gets broken in battle or something.
muSU1 chapter 18 . 1/1
Awesome! Keep at it.
muSU1 chapter 17 . 1/1
Awesome action packed chapter cant wait to read next one. Uy
muSU1 chapter 7 . 12/7/2013
Brilliant story. Keep at it.