Reviews for Borderlands 2: The Series
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
oh my goooooosh I looooooooooooove thisstory so mutch and I like how you snuck krieg in there but I wish thaire was more of him.
SatisfiedReader chapter 20 . 7/9/2014
"This aint no place for no hero, this aint no place for a better man
This aint no place for no hero, to call home"
L343HORNET chapter 20 . 5/28/2014
I really liked your story I had a hard time putting it down. Anyway I hope you write more storys and keep up the good work
Golden Gecko chapter 8 . 5/25/2014
This entire episode was really, really good! Lots of action and some story progression.

A little lacking on the comic factor but I figure that was just because there was so much going on inside of Opportunity.

Speaking of which, I would have liked a little more description on what was going on around the group. A few more burning buildings and chaos in the streets to hammer the point home that this was an entire city under attack. A minor complaint though. Also, there were some grammatical issues but nothing that can't be overlooked.

One of my favorite things in this chapter was the semi-character evolution of Brick. While I don't like Brick being against the vault hunters, it is impressive that you gave him a good, logical reason he is against them. Developing a persona in him to build on another. Crafty. I still would have liked Brick just to easily be with the whole group against Helios, this is still very good and fun to read about.

A nice surprise you threw in was some character development with Zer0. Women hitting on Zer0, now that is something that was totally out of left field but very nice, in my opinion.

Also, the animal Dr also made a nice return and you have that as a subplot that may or may not come to fruition. Again, I like the idea of somebody having an army of Pandora creatures on their side, for bad or for worse, definitely will evolve into an interesting read down the road I'm sure.

The over all story is amazing and very easy to follow bar a few things. I'm impressed and continue to be impressed.

Side note: 'Intact' is one word. Just for future reference.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
You had me at "-1000% wub" Claptrap dubstep is THAT BAD.
Guest chapter 20 . 3/13/2014
Awesome story man
WitchL0v3r chapter 20 . 3/2/2014
I...I almost cried.
WitchL0v3r chapter 19 . 3/1/2014
Brick... ; ;
WitchL0v3r chapter 7 . 2/28/2014
Zimexus chapter 20 . 2/18/2014
This was a fantastic story. Suspense, death, plot twists, and the occasional humor from the vault hunters. The chapters were long and always left me wanting more. And I think that you set up the ending for a sequel. So please do that. Please. Do. It.
Marceos chapter 20 . 2/10/2014
Very impressive story, and an enjoyable ending. Will it continue with a new storyteller (since Marcus can only pull so much out of his ass, lol) or will it be left open to interpretation? That's the beauty of endings like these, and I'm glad I found this story :)
Captiosus chapter 20 . 2/9/2014
An enjoyable read, and an impressive ending.
WolfNoise chapter 20 . 2/9/2014
AWESOME ENDING! I loved this story but part at the end with Marcus kinda confused me. Anyone care to shed some light? Also confused about why it went back to before jack died.
Lord Revan Flame chapter 20 . 2/9/2014
I love this story so much
There's a sequel right?
Please have a sequel!
BlandGardener chapter 19 . 1/15/2014
Oh guys, if you interested I started a poll on my profile asking which Borderlands character you thought was best represented in my story. I thought it would be fun to see where some people stood and I was just curious what some people thought.