Reviews for Truly Great Madness
Wonderful story - thank you for the ride!
VG LittleBear chapter 40 . 10/15/2014
Hi, I took the opportunity to read one of your finished stories, and it was exciting to jump from chapter to chapter on the go. I enjoyed the time Tim did everything at once, trembled when he got hurt, and felt impatient alongside him while he worked back to full strength! It was different not commenting on every chapter, but it felt nice to keep on reading.
I was pretty sure about whodunit right from the start, but I enjoyed the slow unveiling nonetheless. Sort of watching a Hitchcock film where you try to guess the culprit. And I did feel sorry for him. Good of Gibbs to get JAG lawyer Coleman to take the case. Did he interrupt her run in the park again?
The formal greeting as Dr. McGee from Vance and Gibbs, had me wondering why Tony didn't greet Tim as McDoctor, but maybe that was awaiting him in the field? :)
Thanks and cheers!
Toni M H chapter 5 . 6/25/2014
See this dude needs to calm down and let Tim be. Good that Tim's friend are supporting him. I'm wondering if Ducky is gonna be in this story? Welp on to the next chapter.
Toni M H chapter 4 . 6/25/2014
I'm saying this now, I don't trust this Charles Ormond! He seems sketchy. Also with him teaching network security I feel like he's gonna end up doing something illegal. I'm keeping my eye on you Mr. Ormond!
Toni M H chapter 2 . 6/25/2014
Is it weird that I feel giddy and excited for Tim!? Lol
Luvable chapter 40 . 10/16/2013
Wow great story. did not expect that twist with Tim almost dying. Glad he did got better too. he deserve it.

Keep on writing.
1sunfun chapter 40 . 8/30/2013
A really, really nice Story.
It was different because it was not just a case.
1sunfun
1sunfun chapter 38 . 8/30/2013
Really good chapter, especially that with the NSA.
1sunfun
cato1850 chapter 40 . 7/14/2013
Wouldn't this make a great NCIS movie! I would love to have McGee get his PhD. Loved it!
siltrana chapter 40 . 7/6/2013
I was sad to see this one come to an end great story.
Saissa chapter 40 . 7/2/2013
This was an excellent story!
I could have done without Tim's almost being killed and Abby's incessant whining...
I love the way it was written from an unusual angle as well - I was certainly interested enough to read all the way through.

Well done.
Saissa chapter 30 . 7/2/2013
Commander Faith Coleman is NOT the best Navy JAG lawyer around.

She did a pathetic job defending Commander Rabb when he was charged with murder.
jmsings chapter 40 . 6/28/2013
Well, I just loved the last couple of chapters and epilogue..a wonderful ending to another fine story! Dr. McGee is once again Agent McGee and, affectionately, "Probie!" All is definitely well that ends well! Thanks EF!
Ladyaloysius chapter 40 . 6/27/2013
I was glad to read the end of your story! I loved every minute of it!
demidog01 chapter 40 . 6/26/2013
Hi I really like your story, love how you ended it with the team and Tims family included, thanks.