Reviews for An Assassin's Story: Book One- Lin Xiao Li
Mew300 chapter 13 . 8/19/2013
(Mew300 here. Too lazy to login xD
Lol what is this 'Philip' doing
Please update soon!
Mew300 chapter 10 . 2/25/2013
Kind of a late review but yaaaayyy he's finally out :DD
Please update soon!
Shinsun chapter 9 . 1/30/2013
Hey, it's Catie. This is my fanfictnet account. I finally got to reading this and i'll say its interesting, though it could use some work. Im still very confused by this because i haven't seen the anime, but i was able to follow the story pretty easily. I was unnerved when i saw it had nine chapters, but theyre really short, so it wasn't a long read and i like that. I might watch black cat (once i finish FMAB, one anime at a time is the only way i function). Sorry i cant give a very elaborate review, I dont have much to say because i dont know much about this story.
Mew300 chapter 8 . 1/17/2013
There are a few spelling errors here and there, but they don't afftect the story so don't worry. Please update soon! (:
Sephiria Arks chapter 8 . 1/16/2013
Yay! what will happen next, and what will Chronos's decision be?
Sephiria Arks chapter 7 . 1/2/2013
please get ch. 8 up! This story is pretty good, and i like how you do the point of views! You should read my stories, and check out my forums. here is my forum link:

myforums/Sephiria-Arks/4351530/
iWriteAnyStory chapter 6 . 12/16/2012
This is so good! Poor Lin :-'(
Mew300 chapter 6 . 12/15/2012
*hugs Lin*
Mew300 chapter 5 . 12/13/2012
Awwww poor kid how can he still smile like that and be so cheerful when he's got such a sad past ;_;
Arkes13 chapter 4 . 12/6/2012
All alone and committing his first assassination all in one day no wonder he was chosen to be in chronos. But I do feel bad for him. Poor lin :'( keep up the great story!
Arkes13 chapter 3 . 12/6/2012
Wow that was awesome. First murder I like where this is going *evil laughing*
Mew300 chapter 2 . 11/19/2012
Oh yaaaaaay finally a story for Lin! My life is complete *jumps out of window*
Interesting story, but I think it would be better if the story has a little more description of scenes and stuff and not just dialogues. I hope you know what I mean lol
Can't wait for the update (:
Arkes13 chapter 2 . 11/19/2012
That was so awesome. I can't wait to see what happens. What age is Xiaoli in here? Keep up the great story :D
Arkes13 chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Wow i like the begining. I think a betraying makes a very good story. Though you should consider being a little more descriptive. :D