Reviews for Fur and Fathers
Belen09 chapter 14 . 12/12/2012
Yes, this made me cry, but it is thought-provoking, (and emotion-provoking) and very good! Please write more stories!
Belen09 chapter 12 . 12/9/2012
Shran has a reasonable point I think! And motivation and taste are not always dicernable (not to mention my ability to spell!) - I am enjoying this story despite the demise of Lieutenant Reed! Again thank you!
Alelou chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Hmm... Imagine how many more reviews this story would have if everyone who complained about it not having enough reviews would simply *review every chapter*.

(And here's one to add to the tally, but I already did that over at Triaxian Silk.)
Belen09 chapter 11 . 12/8/2012
I have enjoyed your concept of these beings! And the idea of scent and touch memories! Thank You!
V'Kotik chapter 10 . 12/7/2012
I'm absolutely gutted, how a story of this quality can have only 8 reviews, when another story - written on the linguistic level of a four year old - has almost a hundred.

I hope you won't let that demotivate you and you will continue to grace us with your fantastic stories.
Belen09 chapter 9 . 12/2/2012
I really enjoy the unwavering loyalty with the knowledge yet of what could go wrong!
Thank you!
Jasmin Kenobi chapter 5 . 11/24/2012
wow. i certainly hope hoshi and captain archer survive
tahmtahm chapter 5 . 11/23/2012
So sad. I hope Archer will mend. I'm pleased that Shran was there to call for help. Thanks for writing!
Belen09 chapter 4 . 11/20/2012
It's understandable that Archer would 'hit the wall'; hope that Shran can handle him.
Alelou chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
You already know I love this series from Triaxian Silk. I'm just popping in to say I love the art!
Marah Haram chapter 2 . 11/15/2012
Interesting, but sad start. I enjoyed the first two stories of this trilogy and look forward to seeing where you take this story.

Although to be honest, after having read these first two chapters it's pretty obvious a lot has happened between Feathers and Further and this story...I kinda would've liked to seen THOSE stories told.
Belen09 chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
A fitting story for Armistice Day!
tahmtahm chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Alas, Malcolm would sacrifice himself for the good of the ship. Touching story of Jonathon's thought processes and the aftermath of the battle.
28 | « Prev Page 1 2