Reviews for Rainbows after Rain
Lilly The Omega Wolf chapter 10 . 4/18
Nice story.

Very gripping and full. Although I prefer keeping Ralph and Vanellope at their apparent ages and sizes as per the movie, this story made it work. I'm left wanting more... You did your job well :)
13DiamondPython13 chapter 4 . 3/30/2014
Vannelope? A TEENAGER? Oh my buffaloes bullying by bashing Bill the ball of candy... (reference to an author on this site. Cookies for anyone who knows!)
loveinchaos chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
what an ominous beginning...
Me chapter 10 . 1/21/2014
OMG this is like better than the freaking movie! I literally cried!
Iluvit chapter 7 . 1/21/2014
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh OHMIGOSH !
awesome story chapter 4 . 1/21/2014
Whatdoyoumean it's not perfect? Um...yes it is!
lynnsey15 chapter 10 . 10/24/2013
d'aww I just finished watching the movie and went straight to search for Ralph x Vanellope fanfic, and I saw this fic and immediately read it xD Its a really cute story! The ending is precious! Ralph turning into like Vanellope? One word; AWESOME ! *insert love emotions*
Snake557 chapter 2 . 7/18/2013
I love your story, I really do, but I want to let you know about 2 mistakes you made in chapter 2... Ralph is in his 30's not 20's, and Felix fix things with his hammer, not wrench. just saying, your story is great!
ShiniCamusVS chapter 10 . 6/17/2013
cute and sweet story, thanks for writing it
edboy4926 chapter 10 . 4/16/2013
Awesome story
zombie guts chapter 2 . 4/9/2013
i dont dissagree with the age you labled venellope with,, but in the movie ralph is said to be thirty. felix has a hammer, not a wrench. this is just me, NOT critisizing yiur work, bu being picky...i really like it so far though, so thankyou.
Miratete chapter 4 . 4/6/2013
I'm enjoying the story so far. It's fun and easy to read with lots of great moments and interesting concepts. Your dialogue flows so naturally, and everyone loves seeing Ralph and Vanellope get together.

But I cannot help but think that on discovering her odd transformation, Vanellope would have immediately worried about fitting into her cart. Considering the entire focus of her life was racing, I think this would have been something she would have thought of quite soon. And when she talks about standing out amongst the other racers due to having grown, wouldn't anyone have wondered if perhaps some or all of them had been transformed as well? Sour Bill had been transformed, so that's two out of the two Sugar Rush characters seen, so the thought must have occurred to someone
Megan Lynch-Peabody chapter 10 . 4/4/2013
I actually started crying when it seemed that ralph drowned, I had to pause reading to cry for five solid minutes. When I read that ralph came back, I began crying AGAIN but with joy! You really know how to bring tears to my eyes, and I LOVE it:) This is truly an amazing story, and I can't wait to read more from you;)
XXPay4XtraShippingsXX chapter 10 . 4/4/2013
Very nice ending! I enjoyed it!
Keep writing and God bless!
Shippings
rangers123 chapter 10 . 4/3/2013
Wow. What a clutch chapter to finish it off. You had me really believe Ralph actually died for a second there. Nice ending to a good story, but I felt the epilogue and ending were a little rushed and could've been written a little better. Regarfless, great story!