Reviews for I am Not the Dragon Warrior (Hiatus)
Guest chapter 8 . 7/2/2013
Strange, but cool. Great job.

白虎
Guest chapter 5 . 6/15/2013
its wierd when i was reading this i thoght it was the scorpion
dajuanwilliams chapter 7 . 6/9/2013
idc. this chapter was good can u try updateing faster all the waiting is killing me
Agnez chapter 6 . 5/4/2013
Interesting.
Jr chapter 6 . 5/4/2013
Maybe po had touched a sacred mask that bonded to him and possess him he's awake but doesn't know why he did it
dajuanwilliams chapter 6 . 5/4/2013
update sooner
ConstantReader76 chapter 5 . 4/3/2013
Now, we all KNOW that Scorpion wouldn't save Po out of the goodness of her heart, so just what is her game? She has that scrying bowl that she used when Po and Monkey came to get the Sun Orchid; I bet she already has some idea of what Po has done (What HAS he done, anyway?) and a plan to take advantage of the situation. Please update soon; the suspense is getting to me.
Christ's Disciple chapter 5 . 3/19/2013
Well, this is an interesting development.
dajuanwilliams chapter 5 . 3/17/2013
I waited forever for this to update.. thank you keep updateing
Christ's Disciple chapter 4 . 2/16/2013
I'm ready to see what happens next.
ContantReader76 chapter 4 . 2/16/2013
This is actually a pretty good story so far. I am ever so curious as to what exactly Po did to cause so much destruction, what Shifu intends to do to him for it, and what happened to Po when he plunged into the waterfall. You didn't mention any bodies in your description of the chaos, so was it all property damage? I hope so; it would kill Po to know that he actually killed someone. More, please!
Christ's Disciple chapter 3 . 12/17/2012
Well, this is interesting. Also, have the next chapter focused onto Tigress. That may help us know what in the world is going on!
Shomei No Jisshi chapter 3 . 12/17/2012
Ohhhh... This is getting better and better... And I think the next chapter should be Tigress related, so we get more view from her side, before we get back to Po. Best chapter yet!
Agnez chapter 3 . 12/17/2012
This is realy good stuff. As long as there is no po/tigress pairing.
Christ's Disciple chapter 2 . 12/12/2012
Wow. I'm interested in this. Can't wait to see the next chapter. I'm really wondering why Po did this.