Reviews for The Stranger Side of New York
Draekaaru chapter 1 . 7/17/2018
Could you PLEASE pick this back up?! I want to see the hilarity!
G. Heichelheim chapter 1 . 3/11/2017
The team discovering Castle as Grimm as he's discovering that he is one. Progress it slowly. Hint that he is at first, then run the story as if he isn't so the team thinks that he isn't. But in the progress they are just about to come out about their 'wessenness' if they can come up with how to reveal to him and convince him to keep it quiet. When he comes into the squad room and blatantly tells them "Guess what I just found out..." and progress it from there.
Marvel fan 98 chapter 1 . 12/9/2016
Please update! I love this concept. Make Nick come in. That would be cool. It would be great if Castle was a Grimm. Great idea.
Guest 2 chapter 1 . 3/20/2015
Update PLEASE! :D
ynwa chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
are you serious? just one chapter?
you want to know what i think? well, two years shouldn't be too long in between updates, am i right.
wrong! it's two years! CONTINUE!
LiveAndLetRain chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
You should keep working on this. So many questions that need answering!
Like; what is Beckett?
AnonymousGrey chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
Very good beginning, and I have to say an incredibly interesting plot idea! From what I've gathered, Kate's Wesen and the boys are Grimm. Or one of them is, at least. It's a shame you never updated *pointed look*
kira66 chapter 1 . 12/25/2013
More?!
Bruce Alan Wilso chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
So far, so good. This is a good beginning. But that's all it is. Where's the rest of the story?

I am glad that you are writing using proper spelling, grammar, and punctuation; there are too many fanfic 'writers' who don't think that they need to master those basics before they start writing stories-like people who think they can compose music without learning their scales and chords.
JacquieSabatier chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
Okay, so let me get this straight... Castle is a Grimm? Or they think that he's a Grimm?
Ooh...interesting!
PaganButterfly chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
Hope you restart the story.
Livia chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Interesting premise. I say continue!
TaylorSwiftAndPercabethForever chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
This is Awesome!
TS&PForever
bruce.a.wilson.5 chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
It is an interesting premise. What sort of critters are Esposito & Ryan?

Oh, you need someone to check your grammar in a few places.
Matt chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
I would've liked it a bit more if you had Castle and his team go to Portland and team up with Nick's team to investigate a Wesen attack.