Reviews for The Siege of Ga'Hoole
TemplarDon chapter 7 . 1/11/2013
Good story but could be longer and more descriptive or stuff like that
Shadow Room of Souls chapter 7 . 12/14/2012
:O cliffie ending!
Have you read all twelve books or just watched the movie?
Shen's General chapter 7 . 12/13/2012
O-O Wut? Egg? Oh lord almighty! Wait, when did that happen? Sorry but I am surprised. Too bad Kludd is still dead, NEVER FORGET YOU KLUDD!
Kludd: Uh, I am right here!
Shadow Room of Souls chapter 6 . 12/10/2012
Yay! Conclusion!
Update!
Shen's General chapter 6 . 12/10/2012
W-W-W-W-W-W-WHAT! You...killed...Kludd? (Breathing heavily) Oh no...oh no...oh no...that is so sad! I knew he was evil...but killing him? Oh god...although I was right about Noctus and Marella finding out...but why did it had to end like this? I loved the chapter and all, but still...Kludd was my favorite character...I'm fine, just excellent job.
Shadow Room of Souls chapter 5 . 12/1/2012
Yay! Elf owl love! :3
Soren2526 chapter 5 . 11/29/2012
This is shaping to be a very good story overall and I really likethese chapters. I also like how you paired Gylfie with another Elf Owl, not Soren (Srsly? Wtf do people think that?) or some other owl.

Overall I'd give this a 5/5. Good plot development, good character development, and an interesting premise about how the Pure Ones found the Tree.
Shen's General chapter 5 . 11/29/2012
Aw...how sweet.
Shen's General chapter 3 . 11/22/2012
Very nice.
Shen's General chapter 2 . 11/16/2012
Oh boy, this brings one song to mind...
"LISTEN UP, LISTEN UP, THERE'S A DEVIL IN THE CHURCH, A BULLET IN THE CHAMBER, AND THIS IS GONNA HURT!" - This Is Gonna Hurt by Sixx: Am.
To say the least, sh*t is about to get real. Poor Eglantine though, I sure hope that she would still love her brother...but I have a bad feeling that Noctus and Marella is about to get a very bad surprise...anyway, CANNOT WAIT FOR MORE!
Shadow Room of Souls chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Hmmmm...evil has arrived.
I've always loved Gylfie, so I loved it when she said, "You left out 'modest.'" XDDD
Keep on writing!
Shen's General chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Oh boy...good suspenseful chapter!