Reviews for Child of the Guardian
Maethoriel Artemis chapter 8 . 11/20/2014
i listened to the song whilst reading this chapter. I think it suited it perfectly. really enjoying this story. nice to see Reese in a fatherly role
Gracie chapter 34 . 8/12/2014
LOVE IT!

Read the whole thing, and its very good!

Excellent job!
Guest chapter 20 . 2/1/2014
The teacher's reaction to John is hilarious! I love it.
Allanna Stone chapter 34 . 10/6/2013
cute story! read it for the third time
RemaSofiRuin chapter 34 . 6/10/2013
Ahh! Within Temptation is one of my favorite bands and so I was siked to see you using some of their song lyrics in your story. I loved how you incorporated the OC's into the story, esp the dog, even if things happened to be a bit too perfect and easy-going at times. Great job!
Rainbow88 chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Wow what a great story. So many twist and turns. As I was reading I pictured Mr. Reese like he was in Ghost. I think that fit seeing he was saving a young girl. If you ever plan to do a sequel please do one where she goes on her first date. Oh boy I can just imagine what Mr. Reese would do to that poor young man. :D
DraconLord chapter 12 . 5/1/2013
The sick-minded one on the bench is dead. Couldn't happen to a better sadist...

I really enjoy stories like these (single characters find out they have a daughter/son they didn't know about and who become involved in their work), so I'm glad there was one for POI. It's become my number 1 favorite show on television, which is saying something. Arrow sometimes competes, but in the end, POI just has this 'atmosphere' or 'feel' to it that makes it far more intriguing and powerful.
Fishy15 chapter 34 . 4/7/2013
I loved this story! I just recently got hooked on POI and I love the show! I kept finding myself rooting for John, Ashlyn, and Harold! Can we expect a sequel any time soon?
Torie46 chapter 34 . 3/18/2013
Almost sad to see it end. I was giggling at John reminding Finch of the ecstasy. I'm willing to be that is not a memory Finch wants to remember since he was dancing around and wanting to tell everything about his life. I look forward to the sequel.
Guest chapter 33 . 3/14/2013
Poor Ashlyn. At least John, Uncle Harold, and the doctor got her back to normal.
simplemusings12 chapter 31 . 3/12/2013
I just discovered this story and may or may not have read all 31 chapters. :) I LOVE it. Keep it going! A great work in progress.
elaine0510 chapter 31 . 3/12/2013
Every new chapter I read I reminds me how lucky I am I gave this story a chance. Poor fragile Ashlyn and poor equally fragile John. Never thought I could use 'fragile' and 'John' in the same sentence, but it seems to work here. as Charles dickens wrote: 'more please!'
Torie46 chapter 31 . 3/12/2013
Oh, John better hurry and fix what he did. I don't know who to feel more sorry for; him or Ashlyn.
Torie46 chapter 30 . 3/12/2013
Interesting cliffy. Either it's a mugger or her father teaching her self-defense moves.
Torie46 chapter 29 . 3/11/2013
A day like this could only happen to Reese, Finch, and Ashlyn. But hopefully, the idiot kid learned something about trying to flirt with a girl who's dad can land him in the hospital. I did love the Reese/Finch banter though. I have ahrd time picturing Reese driving that yellow nightmare. I start laughing when I think of it.