Reviews for Kritzfest
Guest chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
mom HOLY FUCK
Galgan chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
... FFFFFFFFFFF- best. Kritzfest, ever.

It's also funny because I guess each one those were "critical hits"... *giggle snort*

Medic being all dominating and Heavy actually doing as he is told was awesome. The blue medic was so cute and bubbly and sexy.

FFFF- lots of potential here, the blue Heavy doesn't know what he is missing out on! definately one of the best TF fics I've read, The accents are all in place too, I love how you splatter russian and German in there, I have google translate open to help with that, and anyone who is bothered by these little extra character-bits isn't thinking straight.
HonestLiar33 chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
I feel the need to review to this wonderfully written story, but (other than that) I am at a loss for words. I wish I could leave a better comment. :(
CourteousPerv chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
This was very well written and quite in character for a Heavy/Medic/Medic threesome. I liked your portrayal of the BLU Medic, him being less experienced in extremely kinky things than the RED pair. I have also secretly wanted to read some sort of lemon scene where Heavy and/or Medic are √úberCharged and I think that you did a good job incorporating that into the story.

(Also,thank you for having german that doesn't make my eyes bleed!)