Reviews for The Go-Between
Emily chapter 2 . 3/31/2013
Hey, I really like this story. I think you should keep going with it, its original and i REALLY want to know what happens next. thanks!
dustedoffanoldie chapter 2 . 2/26/2013
LOL you are all sorts of evil
dustedoffanoldie chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
WHAT IS HAPPENING? lol
Katie chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Please carry this story on! I love the idea, although I did wander if Kenneth was Tom's cousin (the one who was shot). Please write more! I am VERY intruiged about where this story is going to go.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
love it! hope you keep going I want to see what happens!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Very original - and very moving. Please continue!
Amber chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
I really really like it:) keep up the good work
ehbiencherie chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
This is lovely so far. So bittersweet, yet I get a hopeful feeling from it, too. I love that Sybil was finally able to meet Tom's father. I'm interested to read what happens next; looking forward to the next update. X
ChristinaMay chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Oh yes, definitely worth carrying on. (: I love coming across new S/T fanfictions - even though this is clearly intent on concentrating on lovely Angel Sybil. :] I do like this! And how cute it was that Tom's father came to meet her! It kind of reminds me of 'The Lovely Bones' in some respects; how she could sit in heaven and look down on her family? I think this will definitely make the Sybil mourners feel much better; it's like she isn't just 'gone' but she is just waiting for Tom to come and join her when the time is right. (:

I wonder what will happen next though: obviously Tom's father will explain everything to her. Will she watch over Tom? Like, become his guardian angel of sorts? Oh, and little Sybbie! I can picture Sybil just sitting in heaven, silently scolding Robert for being such an ass in the second half of the series, haha! :')

OK, I'm rambling - but very well done and very well written! I loved the character descriptions. :']