Reviews for Lieutenant
cmtaylor531 chapter 16 . 2/27
I love it. Please tell me you haven't given up. I adore Mia and her relationship with Chris.
Demona Evernight chapter 16 . 12/9/2014
OMG GET BACK HERE AND FINISH! (drags author tied to computer chair) You cannot just leave it there, I mean come on what if Mia get's stabbed instead? Or what if Mia gets placed under the creepy chipper spell too? I MUST KNOW!
Till4everEnds23 chapter 16 . 10/11/2014
Please finish this! I love it! :)
tammy henson chapter 16 . 9/30/2014
Nice fanfiction.
katiek121 chapter 16 . 6/26/2014
Good chapter!
lizardmomma chapter 16 . 6/25/2014
wow...I'm glad Mia is trusting her instincts that this isn't over...great job.
ObsessedwReading chapter 15 . 6/21/2014
Nice job on this. :)
bookfreak25 chapter 15 . 6/21/2014
OMG i Love this story i am completely hooked i love Mia's character and her friendship with Chris and relationship with Wyatt and Mikey sounds adorable i just really like how it is playing out and i hope adult Chris doesn't die this time or Mia but i like how you are going by episode so i am looking forward to reading what happens next and can't wait to read the next chapter Please Update Soon :)
anne chapter 15 . 6/19/2014
this is an amazing story. your writting and
story plot are excellent and i wish you could have completed. i hope you get a chance to read this and it motivates you to complete this story. :)
lizardmomma chapter 15 . 6/17/2014
really good job
lizardmomma chapter 14 . 6/17/2014
very nice work
katiek121 chapter 15 . 6/17/2014
I enjoyed the teasing between Piper and Mia! Baking is a lot of fun! I wish I could have one of those cookies. You wrote this chapter well enough.
DreamerWCNV chapter 14 . 6/13/2014
It is an absolutely awesome story :3 love it!