Reviews for Lieutenant
Mia just left her child in the future? Who's taking care of him? I can't understand why she would have left him. Before she came to the past , she told Chris that she was coming because she missed him. So, what about her own child? Doesn't she miss him? And why couldn't she bring him with her? It doesn't make sense.
Piper gave Wyatt her ring when he was only sixteen. I doubt it. It doesn't matter how serious Piper thought Wyatt was about Mia; no mother would give their sixteen year old child a wedding ring. Sure it worked out, but what would have happened if they just turned out to be high school sweethearts and nothing more?
I knew that Wyatt was the father of Mia's child, although I hadn't known before it was revealed that they would be married. I barely like the idea of Wyatt being Mikey's father, and I can't stand that Wyatt and Mia are married.

Here's why: Wyatt and Mia get married when he is 21 years old. How could there seriously be no signs before then that Wyatt was evil? In Chris' speech to get Wyatt to see the turmoil and pain that Mia is in, Chris talks about the wedding day and how he knows deep down Wyatt is still that same person. Um... okay... so Wyatt literally turned evil overnight? And I also find it hard to believe that Chris would come back to the past so soon after Wyatt's "turning." There was a resistance that was actively fighting Wyatt before Mia left him. They fought for less than 3 years before Chris decided to come to the past to "save" Wyatt. I think that Chris would have tried harder in the future before resorting to time travel. Time travel should have been nothing short of a last resort.

And how could Mia have been so completely blind? It doesn't make sense that she would only notice the signs after she announces her pregnancy. What did Mia think was going on in the world? What did she think the resistance was for?

The timeline of your story is off. Way off. It just doesn't work. You needed to age Chris, Wyatt, and Mia if you were going to go this route. That's the only way that it would truly make sense. Wyatt has essentially only been evil for 3 years and Mr. Future Consequences time travels to the past to fix it without ever really trying to fix it in his own time. I just can't see him doing that.
Crezir chapter 17 . 7/15
When are you going to update?
cmtaylor531 chapter 1 . 12/28/2016
This is amazing. Please update and finsh soon. You are at the home stretch seems a shame to leave it incomplete.
mistysherwood1 chapter 17 . 11/4/2016
WHAT? YOU NEED TO CONTINUE THIS STORY. Pretty please?
cmtaylor531 chapter 17 . 8/4/2016
I adore this story. You have to finish it.
RulerOfCats chapter 9 . 5/19/2016
I'm fine with the Wyatt thing, and I like the story, but Wyatt isn't in the tags, and I think that's why this was confusing for me cause I thought this was a chris story :p
Other than that, I like the story and Mia is great~ keep up the awesome work
Rose chapter 17 . 3/13/2016
This story kin of frustrates me because realistically Mia would've been reading everyone's mind 24/7 to keep an eye out for anyone suspicious and when she ad suspicions on Gideon she should've read his mind. Yeh maybe it makes her uncomfortably but I think in her position she would've done it anyway.

Anyway this is a p good story can't wait to read the ending
You should do an epilogue too.? If it fits with where your going
ThomasNealy chapter 13 . 8/21/2015
It seems like Mia is just taking lines from other people in the show and not really adding anything to the story. It also seems to be just a rehash of cannon script. the earlier chapters where better when it was different and she was not just some add on but had her own lines at the writing was more original compared to copied from cannon script.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/5/2015
Got a Charmed kick... not sure I like the oc tbh, shes obviously paired with Wyatt, but the sisters trusting her too easiy is a bit of a turn off.
LifeInTheGrey chapter 17 . 8/2/2015
I really can't wait for the last chapter. This is a great story.
LadyDV011 chapter 17 . 7/22/2015
Absolutely love it update soon please and thank you
Dark-Rina chapter 17 . 6/13/2015
porfavor no tardes un año mas en actualizar jejeje En el proximo le daras una soberana paliza a gideon? cris morira tambien?

animo
AmyRoselover chapter 17 . 6/5/2015
I know that Mia is somewhat of a main character and you probably didn't meant to write the story like this, but it seems to me that everyone, INCLUDING Piper, care for her much more than they care for Chris; their own flesh and blood.

The chapter after Piper finds out that Chris is her son, to make it better, you could have had her revel in how much she screwed up with him while he was there and how much he had a hard time forgiving her and his Aunts.

To me, it seems that they care much more for Mia, their daughter in law, just because she married Wyatt. In order to make this appear false, I would have suggested you write a chapter about them getting to know Chris better.

Here, it seems like Leo is the only one who truly wants to know and make amends with Chris. I know that you are following the script of the show, but to truly make it yours, you probably should have worked on that aspect of the scripts.