Reviews for Lieutenant
LadyDV011 chapter 17 . 7/22
Absolutely love it update soon please and thank you
Dark-Rina chapter 17 . 6/13
porfavor no tardes un año mas en actualizar jejeje En el proximo le daras una soberana paliza a gideon? cris morira tambien?

animo
AmyRoselover chapter 17 . 6/5
I know that Mia is somewhat of a main character and you probably didn't meant to write the story like this, but it seems to me that everyone, INCLUDING Piper, care for her much more than they care for Chris; their own flesh and blood.

The chapter after Piper finds out that Chris is her son, to make it better, you could have had her revel in how much she screwed up with him while he was there and how much he had a hard time forgiving her and his Aunts.

To me, it seems that they care much more for Mia, their daughter in law, just because she married Wyatt. In order to make this appear false, I would have suggested you write a chapter about them getting to know Chris better.

Here, it seems like Leo is the only one who truly wants to know and make amends with Chris. I know that you are following the script of the show, but to truly make it yours, you probably should have worked on that aspect of the scripts.
lizardmomma chapter 17 . 6/3
I'm still here...:)...well done
Furionknight chapter 17 . 6/2
I look forward to more :)
cmtaylor531 chapter 16 . 2/27
I love it. Please tell me you haven't given up. I adore Mia and her relationship with Chris.
Demona Evernight chapter 16 . 12/9/2014
OMG GET BACK HERE AND FINISH! (drags author tied to computer chair) You cannot just leave it there, I mean come on what if Mia get's stabbed instead? Or what if Mia gets placed under the creepy chipper spell too? I MUST KNOW!
Till4everEnds23 chapter 16 . 10/11/2014
Please finish this! I love it! :)
tammy henson chapter 16 . 9/30/2014
Nice fanfiction.
katiek121 chapter 16 . 6/26/2014
Good chapter!
lizardmomma chapter 16 . 6/25/2014
wow...I'm glad Mia is trusting her instincts that this isn't over...great job.
ObsessedwReading chapter 15 . 6/21/2014
Nice job on this. :)
bookfreak25 chapter 15 . 6/21/2014
OMG i Love this story i am completely hooked i love Mia's character and her friendship with Chris and relationship with Wyatt and Mikey sounds adorable i just really like how it is playing out and i hope adult Chris doesn't die this time or Mia but i like how you are going by episode so i am looking forward to reading what happens next and can't wait to read the next chapter Please Update Soon :)