Reviews for Lieutenant
RulerOfCats chapter 9 . 5/19
I'm fine with the Wyatt thing, and I like the story, but Wyatt isn't in the tags, and I think that's why this was confusing for me cause I thought this was a chris story :p
Other than that, I like the story and Mia is great~ keep up the awesome work
Rose chapter 17 . 3/13
This story kin of frustrates me because realistically Mia would've been reading everyone's mind 24/7 to keep an eye out for anyone suspicious and when she ad suspicions on Gideon she should've read his mind. Yeh maybe it makes her uncomfortably but I think in her position she would've done it anyway.

Anyway this is a p good story can't wait to read the ending
You should do an epilogue too.? If it fits with where your going
ThomasNealy chapter 13 . 8/21/2015
It seems like Mia is just taking lines from other people in the show and not really adding anything to the story. It also seems to be just a rehash of cannon script. the earlier chapters where better when it was different and she was not just some add on but had her own lines at the writing was more original compared to copied from cannon script.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/5/2015
Got a Charmed kick... not sure I like the oc tbh, shes obviously paired with Wyatt, but the sisters trusting her too easiy is a bit of a turn off.
Suzume Amai chapter 17 . 8/2/2015
I really can't wait for the last chapter. This is a great story.
LadyDV011 chapter 17 . 7/22/2015
Absolutely love it update soon please and thank you
Dark-Rina chapter 17 . 6/13/2015
porfavor no tardes un año mas en actualizar jejeje En el proximo le daras una soberana paliza a gideon? cris morira tambien?

animo
AmyRoselover chapter 17 . 6/5/2015
I know that Mia is somewhat of a main character and you probably didn't meant to write the story like this, but it seems to me that everyone, INCLUDING Piper, care for her much more than they care for Chris; their own flesh and blood.

The chapter after Piper finds out that Chris is her son, to make it better, you could have had her revel in how much she screwed up with him while he was there and how much he had a hard time forgiving her and his Aunts.

To me, it seems that they care much more for Mia, their daughter in law, just because she married Wyatt. In order to make this appear false, I would have suggested you write a chapter about them getting to know Chris better.

Here, it seems like Leo is the only one who truly wants to know and make amends with Chris. I know that you are following the script of the show, but to truly make it yours, you probably should have worked on that aspect of the scripts.
lizardmomma chapter 17 . 6/3/2015
I'm still here...:)...well done
Furionknight chapter 17 . 6/2/2015
I look forward to more :)
cmtaylor531 chapter 16 . 2/27/2015
I love it. Please tell me you haven't given up. I adore Mia and her relationship with Chris.
Demona Evernight chapter 16 . 12/9/2014
OMG GET BACK HERE AND FINISH! (drags author tied to computer chair) You cannot just leave it there, I mean come on what if Mia get's stabbed instead? Or what if Mia gets placed under the creepy chipper spell too? I MUST KNOW!
Till4everEnds23 chapter 16 . 10/11/2014
Please finish this! I love it! :)
tammy henson chapter 16 . 9/30/2014