Reviews for Love Bite
Kitty Savella chapter 11 . 11/23/2015
Trying so hard not to cry right now, as I already have a headache. So much sadness, though... *takes a deep breath* I hope things get better real soon...
rosebud90 chapter 14 . 9/12/2015
I love the story hope u have more story of them
Wolfisis chapter 14 . 6/29/2015
I Freaking loved this whole story, you dear can write one hell of a good plot.
Sorry-I-had-to chapter 10 . 2/18/2015
HER NAME IS POMONA SPROUT!
Starbabe16 chapter 7 . 2/16/2014
This is great! I love the Harry/Remus and I can't wait to see Sirius and Severus actually get along haha.

However, I do have one complaint ( :( )and that is that in the books professor sprout's first name is specified as Pomona :/ I understand that you may have reason for naming her flora (which works beautifully, considering she teaches herbology) but it just bugs me a little. It doesn't ruin the story though. The entire thing's brilliant. :)

Starbabe16 :) xoxo
sleepyalicedreams chapter 14 . 9/22/2013
I was up from about ten to four in the morning reading this. It's really good. lol. I was so tired I didn't even get up to go to church.
serenityselena chapter 14 . 1/26/2013
wonderful story :)
ThominhoNalbyfan29 chapter 14 . 11/19/2012
I love this! Please write more Harry/Remus stories! Also I never really liked Sirius/Severus but this fic made me love it(:
ReighHPFiction chapter 7 . 11/9/2012
This story is quite good so far. Hermione is a bit out of character. I really cannot see her being a homophobe since she's argued for house-elf rights and the rights of non-humans since the beginning of the series. But, every author has the right to some creative license, so I'll keep reading

Hopefully Ron can help her pull her head out of her ass. I think I smell some Sirius/Severus on the horizon, which would be lovely because there aren't enough good stories with them in it together that aren't about one of them raping the other one or something else horrible...
Guest chapter 14 . 9/4/2012
go more into detail with the lemon next time, and it would be cool to have harry bitten and all that.)
LoveTheForeverGone chapter 14 . 7/5/2012
I loved this. :') Made me cry numerous times! My first time reading Harry/Remus and I'm so glad I was brought to your fic :D 3
snarryislife chapter 14 . 11/26/2011

cullengal101
Serpent91 chapter 14 . 9/23/2011
Well written story!
hotflower901 chapter 14 . 8/14/2011
this was a well done story