Reviews for Silly Lovers
Mr. Ochinchin Head chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
Its 2 am and I just-... this is so cute- I can't-
firedragongirl chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
*Snickers because 6969.* Oh man though, this piece was just so fun to read and so lovely! Aaah, it warms my heart. u
RishiToki chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
Gyah! *makes inaudible gurgling happy noises* argh this is beautiful.
damons-hot-as-hell chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
cute
absolut pi phi chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
"AWWWW 3333"

yeah..

Another(!) great fic from maunderficlets author-san. Ah you made me hooked to this idiotic couple. Thankz.
Also, now i wanna watch Moulin Rouge (while breaking my principles n all) :/
grathialiana chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
Awwww. Sugoi! Pls keep writing. Ure awesome!
fridayi'minlove chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Is it okay if I roll over your face please? because I really want to do that right now. I just /falls
The whole thing about Kagami and Aomine fist fighting over things because Kagami is sensitive is just perfect okay, Like this whole fic is the essence of AoKaga not even lying.
Nekokratik chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
Awww! So cute and sweet! XDD i cant help but smile! And im in the middle of biology class!
tetsia.howard chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
This was too adorable for words. And reading it right after discovering the character songs and DYING over their voices... Yus. So much Yus. *hearts*
PrincessxThexRipper chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
I... What.. Words... That was the most adorable thing I have EVER read..
Sakimoto Ritsuko chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
This was awesome! May I know the name of the song they were singing? It sounds lovely C':
BowBandit chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Hnnnngggg so many feels for this story ad this paring! You did this so right! Ugghhhh now I'll never be able to get out of this shipping! I'm done for OTL (cough-pleaseneverstopwritingforaok agac-ough)
alessfansama chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
I think my heart just exploded. I've truly and deeply fallen in love with Aokaga. I ship it so hard. This fic gave me a lot of feels. It was great, I truly love it. Your a great writer. 3 I love you!
Sileny chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
That's so cute. So so so cute. Why are these guys so cute!?
chou chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
OMG! This fic is just so adorable and sweet that I am afraid it has given me cavities! * 7 *
I love the way you portrayed them! I find them in character! ( That is if they ever fell in love! xD )
I couldn't stop grinning at the cute moments! 3
I loved this a lot so please continue writing amazing stories about these two! / v /