Reviews for Scars & Recognition
Will there be more chapters in the future?
Skyfall280 chapter 1 . 8/9
Need to update I love this!
majemaikai chapter 14 . 7/29
NOnonononononononononononononononnopercabethhastohappennonononononononononotlukabethgeeznononononononononononooo

Yeah, I'm also traumatized by this hot (I think) purple guy in this one ad. But he looks like he'll kill me before saying "hey hows it going"
majemaikai chapter 6 . 7/29
*The MOMENT I read 'Bobby's polo shirt was green and Matthew's was red'*

CHRISTMAS SPONSORED TWIIINNNSSSSS
Amelia.McDonald chapter 14 . 6/19
Zoƫ Nightshade
Harris Karwal chapter 14 . 6/12
update yo
Puppy 17 chapter 14 . 4/24
The original owner of Percy's sword, Riptide was Zoe who later have it to Hercules
hiimboredxd chapter 6 . 4/2
fuck u where the percabeth fuck u
TheDragonofNeptune chapter 14 . 1/6
honestly I am really hating Annabeth,Thalia and well not Evelyn cause she doesn't know what is going on but the other two im like really you are hanging out with friends 1 Sally could be close to death right now and Percy is just probably staring horrified at the one who is always really been there for him might be close to death and no I'm not saying that they should be like hoping for him
Unclaimed chapter 8 . 11/18/2016
Apollo
ExtremePuppyLove chapter 14 . 11/10/2016
Plz post soon! I cannot wait any longer! ( I can but I just don't want to...you get what I mean) I love this story plz keep going with it!
ExtremePuppyLove chapter 14 . 10/29/2016
Plz Update soon! I love this story!
ExtremePuppyLove chapter 14 . 10/27/2016
Plz update soon! I love this story and check it everyday to see if j updated it yet, but I have only found this story a litre wile ago so I don't know when u usually update sooooooooo, I cannot wait until u update again!
ExtremePuppyLove chapter 14 . 10/21/2016
I LOVE THIS STORY! IT IS AMAZING and the BEST STORY IS EVER! Plz keep updating I hope Annabeth and Percy's other friends plus Goode figure out that Percy saved Annabeth! Could you mabey put some more flashback scenes and mabey have them happen during class like at Greek? Idk you have the better imagination here but just know that this story is my favorite story... EVER! PLZ UPDATE SOON! AND KEEP UPDATING U R AMAZING!
Fratzy chapter 14 . 9/27/2016
Great job! Can't wait to read more.