Reviews for Scars & Recognition
Unclaimed chapter 8 . 11/18
Apollo
ExtremePuppyLove chapter 14 . 11/10
Plz post soon! I cannot wait any longer! ( I can but I just don't want to...you get what I mean) I love this story plz keep going with it!
ExtremePuppyLove chapter 14 . 10/29
Plz Update soon! I love this story!
ExtremePuppyLove chapter 14 . 10/27
Plz update soon! I love this story and check it everyday to see if j updated it yet, but I have only found this story a litre wile ago so I don't know when u usually update sooooooooo, I cannot wait until u update again!
ExtremePuppyLove chapter 14 . 10/21
I LOVE THIS STORY! IT IS AMAZING and the BEST STORY IS EVER! Plz keep updating I hope Annabeth and Percy's other friends plus Goode figure out that Percy saved Annabeth! Could you mabey put some more flashback scenes and mabey have them happen during class like at Greek? Idk you have the better imagination here but just know that this story is my favorite story... EVER! PLZ UPDATE SOON! AND KEEP UPDATING U R AMAZING!
Fratzy chapter 14 . 9/27
Great job! Can't wait to read more.
Update
Made For More chapter 14 . 9/21
This story is amazing! I love how well it flows and the originality of it. Plus, it's not to rushed like a lot of fanfiction seem to be. Keep up the good work! I can't wait for more. :D
Sarita chapter 14 . 9/14
Hercules?

Great story
Popinpup chapter 14 . 8/29
This is fantastic. Keep up the good work.
Qwertywerido chapter 14 . 8/24
Hercules and Zoë.
goddessofbookss chapter 14 . 8/7
Hey, i just reviewed but i realised i wasn’t logged in, haha. But yea I said to review plzzzzz, and that Hercules was Riptide’s original owner :D
PLZZ update! also, I think Hercules was Riptide’s original owner. :D
Gigiggleberry chapter 14 . 7/27
Omg I love it! But um, can u make less lukabeth and more percabeth and thaluke? Lol... my favorite ships.
Percabeth24 chapter 14 . 7/12
Heracles/Hercules. I'm so glad ur back :)