Reviews for The Proverbial Never
Orchid Rollo chapter 2 . 3/27/2013
This is brilliant! Are you going to continue to write this? Please do! This is great!
Jham chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Hi sweet! This is absolutely amazing. Please continue!
ibhleann chapter 2 . 2/3/2013
I really hope you continue this. :o)
LoreezZ chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Beautiful! Please continue.
holograffiti chapter 2 . 1/28/2013
This is quite beautiful! Your word melody is fantastic and you weave such pretty tales. Thanks, I really appreciated these chapters - and I hope there'll be more. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Please continue! I love it! I love how you write.
Siriused chapter 2 . 1/27/2013
There is just one word to describe this: Perfect. I love every single sentence. It's extremely well-written, very deep and accurate to their personalities. Please, please, please continue this. They are amazing, and I know they didn't finish together at the end, but this is the way we can have what we really wanted to happen with them. Great job so far! Take care!
arileb chapter 2 . 1/10/2013
i like it! keep it coming pls!
artemis-golden-arrow chapter 2 . 12/15/2012
I just love the way you write these two. I hope you continue! :D
Hahukum Konn chapter 2 . 12/7/2012
I like this story looking at the thoughts of Shepard and King. :)
manlyelle chapter 2 . 11/30/2012
Love it! More please
RealMcCoy17 chapter 2 . 11/29/2012
Great chapters! Please update again soon! :)
RealMcCoy17 chapter 2 . 11/26/2012
Great chapters! Please update again soon! (:
Guest chapter 2 . 11/24/2012
Great job! Please continue... Love how you are developing the characters but could you not have it like in the most recent episode where James cheats on Tani with Grace, I think that would muddle your story. Anyway, like I said before... I absolutely love it but have people trying to pull them apart like the new CIA captive, Booth maybe trying to seduce Grace. Or maybe Grace knew him from growing up before she went into the military, that would be a good twist. But, anyway, phenomenol storytelling.
vguz04 chapter 2 . 11/24/2012
This was really good. I cant wait to see what you write about episode 7.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »