Reviews for Guys, Look
chromate chapter 9 . 11/28/2014
I'm glad that I stumbled upon this one when trying to find some IMAS-story to read. I had a good laugh and there are just hilarious moments everywhere. Good work!
androidilenya chapter 9 . 8/20/2014
EXCELLENT. Simply excellent.

I'm pretty sure that that's exactly how that scene went, Haruka, what're you talking about?

And then the ever-present danger of roleplaying lesbians is accidentally discovering actual lesbians, as evidenced by Ami and Iori.

Yayoi's so small and innocent and haha, yes, it's important to ask people if they want to hang out with you. Otherwise it's non-consensual hanging out. Nope, can't have that. (Speaking of which, that reminds me of something.)

The two worst roleplayers, though. "That's a secret." "RAMEN... nope, pets, definitely meant to say pets." Wasn't that basically what happened? That was basically what happened.

Chihayaaaaaa. What a perfect script, Miki. I, too, shed a tear over the heartelft emotion behind that.

(Mami, get off the internet.)

But that last scene was perfect. Because Haruka is Chihaya's. Yes.
androidilenya chapter 8 . 8/16/2014
THE NOISES I MADE WHILE READING THIS. Ah, I hadn't realized until now how much I missed these idiots.

Hmmm, okay. Makoto was Haruka, clearly. Yayoi was Chihaya (yes, Yayoi, you nailed that characterization.) Ritsuko was Iori, Iori was Yukiho, Ami was Makoto, Mami was Ritsuko, Chihaya was Miki and Miki was Mami and both of them struggled a lot. Which was sorta really adorable. Chihaya does seem like the type that would struggle with roleplay. Takane made a wonderful Hibiki. Hibiki was Ami. Did I get everyone? I think I screwed up somewhere but oh well. Haruka was Takane!

Welcome back from the dead, anyways :3

YOU'RE SO FUNNY
I MISSED YOU

;-;
Scarlet Camellia626 chapter 8 . 8/15/2014
THIS WAS GREAT! I wonder who the Producer would be if he had to roleplay one of the others. XD
Scarlet Camellia626 chapter 7 . 2/2/2013
Oh God. I was afraid to read this chapter when I saw he title. If they were a host club it would be chaos. 0.0
Scarlet Camellia626 chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
OMG this was so F-ing hilarious. XD
Project Idol chapter 7 . 11/23/2012
I love all of your work but this one takes the cake. An Idolmaster Host Club... Wow. I loved this chapter to bits. I was having a giggle fit exspecially when Makoto almost called Yukiho a bi- I shouldn't say that about her. One thing that I would done is used Jupiter in this piece - eigther as hosts or one of them as Haruhi. But then again this is your fanfiction, you should do as you please. I look forward to your future chapters. Happy writing!
gracegrrl007 chapter 7 . 11/23/2012
XDDDDDDD
MY GOSH
MY GOOOOOSH
PLEASE MAKE A PART TWO
I HAVEN'T CRIED THIS MUCH FROM LAUGHING SO HARD SINCE...CHAPTERS ONE AND FIVE.
GYAAAH
IT WORKS! IT REALLY WORKS!
I think Hibiki was my favorite XD
gracegrrl007 chapter 6 . 11/23/2012
XDD ONIGIRICEPTION!
More Miki birthday fun. Now you're making me feel bad for killing her on her birthday. Sorry 'bout that Miki. I love you and all, but...you know, The dice gods said to.
Gyaah I love this. I just love this.
Ichibayashi chapter 7 . 11/23/2012
I like where this is going :D
androidilenya chapter 7 . 11/23/2012
Yukiho as Haruhi. And the twins as the twins. And Makoto and Iori and Hibiki. This is most amusing.
Yukiho: "But... I'm not lesbian..."
Oh, but now you are. 'Cause you're with the IDOL HOST CLUB. And it's awesome.
androidilenya chapter 6 . 11/23/2012
Everyone's giving her onigiri!
ONIGIRI FLAVORED ONIGIRI!
gracegrrl007 chapter 5 . 11/23/2012
XDD Mikiiiii, I love you. I love Iori too but...you know. Miki is my second favorite so...HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARLING.
I think Iori should've gotten her a Deko-chan, but...you know.
androidilenya chapter 5 . 11/23/2012
"Miki does kind of wish she could've had Deko-chan for her birthday, though..." Totally platonic. Totally. There's no yuri subtext in this chapter. At all.
Well, this was quite amusing.