Reviews for Guys, Look
Scarlet Camellia626 chapter 7 . 2/2/2013
Oh God. I was afraid to read this chapter when I saw he title. If they were a host club it would be chaos. 0.0
Scarlet Camellia626 chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
OMG this was so F-ing hilarious. XD
Project Idol chapter 7 . 11/23/2012
I love all of your work but this one takes the cake. An Idolmaster Host Club... Wow. I loved this chapter to bits. I was having a giggle fit exspecially when Makoto almost called Yukiho a bi- I shouldn't say that about her. One thing that I would done is used Jupiter in this piece - eigther as hosts or one of them as Haruhi. But then again this is your fanfiction, you should do as you please. I look forward to your future chapters. Happy writing!
gracegrrl007 chapter 7 . 11/23/2012
XDDDDDDD
MY GOSH
MY GOOOOOSH
PLEASE MAKE A PART TWO
I HAVEN'T CRIED THIS MUCH FROM LAUGHING SO HARD SINCE...CHAPTERS ONE AND FIVE.
GYAAAH
IT WORKS! IT REALLY WORKS!
I think Hibiki was my favorite XD
gracegrrl007 chapter 6 . 11/23/2012
XDD ONIGIRICEPTION!
More Miki birthday fun. Now you're making me feel bad for killing her on her birthday. Sorry 'bout that Miki. I love you and all, but...you know, The dice gods said to.
Gyaah I love this. I just love this.
Ichibayashi chapter 7 . 11/23/2012
I like where this is going :D
androidilenya chapter 7 . 11/23/2012
Yukiho as Haruhi. And the twins as the twins. And Makoto and Iori and Hibiki. This is most amusing.
Yukiho: "But... I'm not lesbian..."
Oh, but now you are. 'Cause you're with the IDOL HOST CLUB. And it's awesome.
androidilenya chapter 6 . 11/23/2012
Everyone's giving her onigiri!
ONIGIRI FLAVORED ONIGIRI!
gracegrrl007 chapter 5 . 11/23/2012
XDD Mikiiiii, I love you. I love Iori too but...you know. Miki is my second favorite so...HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARLING.
I think Iori should've gotten her a Deko-chan, but...you know.
androidilenya chapter 5 . 11/23/2012
"Miki does kind of wish she could've had Deko-chan for her birthday, though..." Totally platonic. Totally. There's no yuri subtext in this chapter. At all.
Well, this was quite amusing.
Ichibayashi chapter 5 . 11/22/2012
Happy Birthday Miki! Love the IorixMiki here. It's so cute. And I'm glad to see that your still alive and well there. :3 I love your stories by the way
gracegrrl007 chapter 4 . 11/14/2012
...I love you so much.

Not only is Makoto my favorite character ever, but MY GOSH THIS WOULD HAVE BEEN HILARIOUS WHO IT WAS. LIKE...WHAT

YOU ARE TOO FUNNY.
androidilenya chapter 4 . 11/14/2012
Um... what?
Siberian tigers. Farting. Is this based on some conversation you had with her...?
Ha, Phoebe should totally read this fic. Even though she has no idea who any of these people are.
Love how Yukiho was totally just like 'um... what?' And Makoto was completely random.
FreeInk chapter 4 . 11/13/2012
I just spent the past 2 hours arguing with HIM!

Oh and this chapter was amazing even though I don't know who the characters are. One day, I'll get back to my SYOT. Speaking of which, I finished have the next chapter and then hit backspace in the wrong place, reloading the pace and loosing all my work :(.
gracegrrl007 chapter 3 . 11/13/2012
Mami is still a boss.

Miki is confusing Makoto.

Chihaya is in a loli unit and being made fun of for her bust size.

Hibiki and Ami want to marry Haruka.

...MY GOSH. SO CUTE AND FUNNY. I LOVE THIS.