Reviews for Splat-Shots
SuperStar50 chapter 17 . 6/27/2014
Great chapter! Maybe you should do the next one about Kook and Shaiden on a date during the vacation. And I can't wait to see Thorne's reaction when the Defenders get back to the castle!
Guest chapter 17 . 6/8/2014
oh i have a feeling that vane didn't listen to thorne a few chapters ago
akl110998233 chapter 17 . 6/8/2014
Hey another great chapter. I wander what Faetal is up to. Keep writing
akl110998233 chapter 16 . 6/8/2014
Hey, great chapter. I've missed reading your stories. I love how you've put Thorne and Kook together. That will be be fun, well maybe not for Thorne. Keep writing
missmoney101 chapter 17 . 6/7/2014
Well, Thorne's going to be pissed off when he gets back. Great couple of chapters ;)
MissCritic chapter 15 . 5/11/2014
Hi again! I've missed your writing! I recently realized that I haven't reviewed this in over a year, so I guess it's about time that I say that these are fantastic as usual! They are so funny and I wish I could write as well as you. I love how sarcastic Thorne is and I can't wait for them to reach the Atlantic Coast. I liked the ones from how they were in defender school, and that one about Kook and Shaiden's date. However, on a slightly unrelated note, I wish you would write more multi-chapter stories.

Splatalot still hasn't returned to the United States so this is the closest thing I have to seeing the show, so keep on writing!

Have an epic day!
MissCritic
Guest chapter 15 . 5/8/2014
Hahaha! These are fantastic! I love all the chapters, from the Kook and Shaiden pairing to Thorne's grumpiness and Gildar's hatred of sass XD In one episode of splatalot, I remember one of the hosts saying that the attackers should have attacked the castle the day behind because 'the defenders were doing the weekly shop and Tinkor forgot to lock the castle'. Could you maybe do a chapter on that? Fantastic story and looking forward to the next update :)
Citrine x chapter 15 . 4/27/2014
Haha, I liked the simplicity of this one- they act just like one big family! Great Job!
Akl110998233 chapter 15 . 4/24/2014
Hey, great chapter with lots of humour. Its goodto hear from you again. I have missed your great stories.
lsgirl988 chapter 14 . 1/8/2014
Thanks sooo much for all the hard work you put into this! Very, very good! I loved it soo much!
Citrine x chapter 14 . 1/8/2014
Hehe!
That was so good! I just love your stories so much! I liked the Hunger Games reference and generally all the humor between Ballista and Thorne!
akl110998233 chapter 14 . 1/7/2014
Great. I love these splat-shots. I can imagine that Thorne will try to be over protective and stop the kissing. Keep updating
missmoney101 chapter 4 . 12/24/2013
Oh my god, these are amazing and so funny! XD Could you do one about Kook and Shaiden's first date?
WERE SHADIC chapter 12 . 10/16/2013
i have a feeling the air coditioning will brakedown/ go faulty at somepoint i think im not 100% sure it might happen if it does tink will be in a lot of bother -_-
were shadic chapter 13 . 10/8/2013
Love the part when gildar asks tink "why didn't' you check the engine before we left" and tink talking with shaiden :-)