Reviews for The Final Sacrifice
twisteddeal chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
I would love to see a novelization of dead space 2 from you
And to see something happen between him and Ellie...cause Ellie came back, I would find it interesting to read his thoughts threw the entire game
Very good!
East Coast Captain chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
I think Isaacs father went missing because of the EarthGov because his files are classified and sealed definitely something went wrong. It would be cool to get some more backstory on the Clarke family. But I have to tell you I played DEAD SPACE 2 20 times at the end it became so self destructive and each time it was as scary as the first.

So I put the game into a drawer.

I never got Tiedmann's thoughts about it why they did what they did. They were NEVER in control, the marker was making them make it. Very chilling thought...
Ragnarok666 chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
You know, given all of your other one-shot Dead Space fics, I'm actually curious as to if you've thought about writing a fic to novelize the WHOLE of Dead Space 2. It'd certainly be easier than Dead Space 1 since Issac never said a word in the first game, and therefore we didn't really know what he was thinking the whole time back then.

One of the things you may want to explain in another one-shot (if you choose to do one) would be on Tiedmann's POV. After Issac let all the Necromorphs in and the Government Sector was compromised, you'd think they would have slaughtered everyone in the complex, and only then gather at the Marker chamber. That's why you hinted that it's likely that by the time the Marker was destroyed, Issac was probably the only one still alive on the whole station.

It does bring up the question of how the hell Tiedmann was still alive by the time Issac finally reached the Marker. Was he just lucky and the necromorph hordes didn't find him? Or he did know of a secret hiding spot that the other Government Sector personnel didn't?