Reviews for Sglobe
thenameyouforgot chapter 15 . 8/5
Vriska's chum handle (arachnidsGrip) was also AG, so when the future her responded to a memo, Karkat just put the f at the front like normal because that word did not exist in Alternian vocabulary...
I like the way this story is going.
But it seems that you have discontinued it :'( I really want to know what will happen next! But no pressure or something...
Hope you have a nice day :33
theSardonyx chapter 15 . 2/18

Why are the better stories never completed? This has been the best Hetastuck fic I've read and I don't even mind the length of the chapters. I want updates, dammit.

Write on.!
msneko7 chapter 3 . 7/28/2015
You remembered Vietnam! You are now on my list of favorite people!
xOx chapter 15 . 6/9/2015
This... This is just... Wow. I'm drowning in the sea that is this fanfic and I don't even mind. It's so gOOD. The plot is involved and I love all the subtle hat tips. I just need more! Please, PLEASE continue soon.
HueOfTheFandomz chapter 1 . 5/31/2015
This story is amazing. I can't wait to read the rest! Awesome job, keep up the good work. :o) Gamzee approves.
Guest chapter 3 . 2/12/2015
At the end, I was like "CANADA X EQUIUS... I. SHIP. IT."
Reqpqarx chapter 15 . 11/19/2014
AAAAAAAAHHH please update! This story is AMAZING
activatebird chapter 15 . 7/24/2014
ok really? your going to leave this freaking amazing fic out in the cold, with us hanging on a cliff by our fingertips? you better keep on writing more!...plz
Heir of Blood chapter 15 . 4/17/2014
Hold the phone! Where did Disciple come from? Are you bringing back all of the LowBlood Ancestors, or just Meulin and possibly Kankri? Also, I had always thought that the Ancestor of Belarus, Russia, and Ukraine was a guy called General Winter. And on top of that, where is Vriska in all of this. Every troll but her has made a cameo appearance in this story, and ol' Spider8itch only gets mentioned once. I'm not trying to be rude, I promise, but these questions kind of leap out at me.
BaronDomitius chapter 15 . 4/2/2014
This story has grown much more interesting and deep than before and so, it would be a shame to stop it right here.
hte best chapter 15 . 1/30/2014
I LOVE THIS STORY! Please please PLEASE update!
Maelstrom Alert chapter 15 . 1/26/2014