Reviews for The Final Eight
tlyxor1 chapter 9 . 3/31
Enjoyed very much. Thanks for writing. -t.
Kou Shun'u chapter 9 . 11/30/2014
Awwww okay. Looks like your fics might all be in the same universe which is just super awesome to me. I really enjoyed seeing the people of 12 watching the games and look forward to seeing them after their return.
RonaldGarcia91 chapter 9 . 8/5/2014
It'a amazing really, how you manage to create so many things! I really love this Delly POV and the insihts of everything in D12
RonaldGarcia91 chapter 7 . 8/5/2014
This take is amazing, all the things that might had happened in twelve while watching the games are really clever and mostly what one people will do when you watch a reality game show like survivor or something, i really love how you have put it.
Jaycie Victory chapter 2 . 4/19/2014
This is so good. I feel like I'm reading missing scenes from the original series.
braders101 chapter 9 . 3/22/2014
BRILLANT! :-D
MollyMPark chapter 9 . 3/18/2014
Great story!
ishiptoast chapter 9 . 1/9/2014
Absolutely fantastic. Perfect. this is one of the best fanfics i've read in a long time. Niiice job.
myfavor8things chapter 9 . 1/8/2014
This was wonderful. I was entranced with your Harry Potter stories and got disgruntled when you switched to Hunger Games. I had read the series and liked it but didn't love it. Then, I saw the first movie and decided to re-read the books. Then I remembered that you were writing fic. Thank you so much. It is wonderful to read your stuff again. And I really like the "in-between the pages" approach. So nice to see what everyone in District Twelve was thinking and doing.
hgamesfic chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
Great story so far! Really interesting, and different perspective on the games.
Kermitty chapter 9 . 12/8/2013
OMG this was so good! It was really great to see the story from the viewers' perspective. To see how the Games are for friends and family who stayed at home. I can't wait to go read your other HG stories now.

Love,
Kermitty
Cherry-San chapter 9 . 11/22/2013
So much love for this! I'm a huge fan of Outsider POV, and you did a great job of going through the Games from another perspective without reiterating everything that we know is happening. Great job! :))
shieldmaiden19 chapter 9 . 10/24/2013
Dang. That was hard-hitting. Except for the Sherlock reference in Chapter 7 ;) You had me so worked up that when that popped up, I laughed so hard! But yeah...This was a fantastic piece of writing. Keep being awesome!
jewelpearl chapter 9 . 9/28/2013
This is an extraordinary story! So well imagined and with amazing details. Well done...

I look forward to the rest of stories in this series.
mountain mama chapter 9 . 4/20/2013
this story was just adorable and so touching. I really enjoyed it.