Reviews for The Final Eight
I believe that Cato and Clove were good friends, or training partners. They just don't seem like the romantic type.
I always imagined that Peeta caught D4 boy. Then one of the Careers killed him, 'cause he obviously wasn't that good, if he got caught by 12
Chalayne chapter 9 . 12/4/2015
Really like Delly's POV and happenings in D12 during the 74th games.
Paul chapter 7 . 11/15/2015
I like how you had Ed and Madge attack the reporters and peacekeepers.
essendon chapter 9 . 10/19/2015
Excellent... like all your stories are!
tlyxor1 chapter 9 . 3/31/2015
Enjoyed very much. Thanks for writing. -t.
Kou Shun'u chapter 9 . 11/30/2014
Awwww okay. Looks like your fics might all be in the same universe which is just super awesome to me. I really enjoyed seeing the people of 12 watching the games and look forward to seeing them after their return.
RonaldGarcia91 chapter 9 . 8/5/2014
It'a amazing really, how you manage to create so many things! I really love this Delly POV and the insihts of everything in D12
RonaldGarcia91 chapter 7 . 8/5/2014
This take is amazing, all the things that might had happened in twelve while watching the games are really clever and mostly what one people will do when you watch a reality game show like survivor or something, i really love how you have put it.
Jaycie Victory chapter 2 . 4/19/2014
This is so good. I feel like I'm reading missing scenes from the original series.
braders101 chapter 9 . 3/22/2014
BRILLANT! :-D
MollyMPark chapter 9 . 3/18/2014
Great story!
ishiptoast chapter 9 . 1/9/2014
Absolutely fantastic. Perfect. this is one of the best fanfics i've read in a long time. Niiice job.
myfavor8things chapter 9 . 1/8/2014
This was wonderful. I was entranced with your Harry Potter stories and got disgruntled when you switched to Hunger Games. I had read the series and liked it but didn't love it. Then, I saw the first movie and decided to re-read the books. Then I remembered that you were writing fic. Thank you so much. It is wonderful to read your stuff again. And I really like the "in-between the pages" approach. So nice to see what everyone in District Twelve was thinking and doing.
hgamesfic chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
Great story so far! Really interesting, and different perspective on the games.