Reviews for Buttercup: The Rowdyruff Girl
Ayline7 chapter 1 . 2/28
Dude! the sentimental is real. I literally shed tears( mind ya, i didn't even cried on the first day of new school) I loved it so much that along with all the fans out there, I NEED a sequel. And if ya have already posted it, Sry Bud! Anyway I find yr author's note more amusing than anything. If found time, pm me? I would love to talk to ya! See ya, fellow!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/11/2016
Me: THEY MUST BE TOGETHER! AAAAHHH! *bashes baseball bat at front door of random house till it breaks* ...I didn't do it
ScarletMysth chapter 12 . 12/4/2016
Oh no! THE FEELS! I'm sorry my review is late, I've read this before I just didnt review.. I read the whole story angai !,! I CRIED! Yay I have a heart! U be da bes Writer Eva dud! This is soo inspiring me to write story's aswaell.. Sory for the tong spells man.. I'm just shaking , plus cryinnngg..
Guest chapter 12 . 9/3/2016
Sniffle
RJ chapter 12 . 9/3/2016
This such freaking god Damn good fanfic
CandyLuv99 chapter 6 . 7/21/2016
stupid blossom think she all that and then she wanna go ahead and claim that she made up a new move when it was really buttercup that made it up all blossom did was change the name. hmmph blossom is a no good cheating powderpuff girl she is way worst than princess too.
Bittersweet chapter 12 . 7/20/2016
Omg I'm crying so much right now I can't believe it's so sentimental I just want to cry so badly ppl should make more stories like this with buttercup as a rrb
Hallo chapter 8 . 7/11/2016
I completely understand the middle sibling thing... being a middle sibling
Awesam132 chapter 12 . 5/27/2016
I hope to let you know almost everyone who read this incredible wants a sequel!

Plz make a sequel! Im begging of you!
Kannyon chapter 6 . 4/22/2016
Wow... That was really amazing
I really loved what you wrote in your fanfic... Very beautiful.

I really loved it... Buttercup DID had a reason to be sad...
️️️️️️️️️/️️️️️
Guest chapter 12 . 2/20/2016
I acualy cried during this ur good at fanfictions i acully cried who would know right
TheGoldenYoshichu chapter 12 . 12/17/2015
That was such a sweet story. Buttercup really does fit in with the boys better than she does with the girls. It was great to see the way that they interacted with each other and seeing how they really cared for each other was incredibly heartwarming. The ending was really sad but the very last few sentences allowed there to be a small glimmer of hope. I really enjoyed this story and it made me like the pairing of Buttercup and Butch even more. -TheGoldenYoshichu
Hotaru Imai chapter 12 . 5/1/2015
that is so sweet! I'm dying right now
Guest chapter 12 . 3/23/2015
WHY DID THEY HAVE TO DIE WAAAAAAAAA!
bcxrrb chapter 12 . 3/11/2015
THAT WAS SOO AWESOME AT FIRST IT WAS SOOOOOO SAD THEN IT GOT SOOOOO WARMING INSIDE I STARTED CRYING AFTER BRICK BOOMER AND BUTCH GOT BLOWN UP THEN I STARTED CRYING TEARS OF JOY AT THE END EVEN IF I READ THIS LIKE FIVE TIMES IT STILL MAKES ME CRY...in a good way though!