Reviews for Buttercup: The Rowdyruff Girl
tomb-boy chapter 12 . 5/11
is this the end?
Lalalolico chapter 12 . 11/5/2017
I cried. Ima sissy. So touching.
Aneres16 chapter 12 . 9/13/2017
That. Was. So. AWESOME! Loved it! Tho... It kinda wanted to make me cry, but I didn't. I'm not a sissy.
Guest chapter 12 . 7/20/2017
SEEEQQQUUUEEEELLLL! PPPPPLLLLLEEEEEAAAAASSSSSEEEE!
This was such a great story and I felt in love with it immediately, keep up the good work!
Ayline7 chapter 1 . 2/28/2017
Dude! the sentimental is real. I literally shed tears( mind ya, i didn't even cried on the first day of new school) I loved it so much that along with all the fans out there, I NEED a sequel. And if ya have already posted it, Sry Bud! Anyway I find yr author's note more amusing than anything. If found time, pm me? I would love to talk to ya! See ya, fellow!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/11/2016
Me: THEY MUST BE TOGETHER! AAAAHHH! *bashes baseball bat at front door of random house till it breaks* ...I didn't do it
ScarletMysth chapter 12 . 12/4/2016
Oh no! THE FEELS! I'm sorry my review is late, I've read this before I just didnt review.. I read the whole story angai !,! I CRIED! Yay I have a heart! U be da bes Writer Eva dud! This is soo inspiring me to write story's aswaell.. Sory for the tong spells man.. I'm just shaking , plus cryinnngg..
Guest chapter 12 . 9/3/2016
Sniffle
RJ chapter 12 . 9/3/2016
This such freaking god Damn good fanfic
CandyLuv99 chapter 6 . 7/21/2016
stupid blossom think she all that and then she wanna go ahead and claim that she made up a new move when it was really buttercup that made it up all blossom did was change the name. hmmph blossom is a no good cheating powderpuff girl she is way worst than princess too.
Bittersweet chapter 12 . 7/20/2016
Omg I'm crying so much right now I can't believe it's so sentimental I just want to cry so badly ppl should make more stories like this with buttercup as a rrb
Hallo chapter 8 . 7/11/2016
I completely understand the middle sibling thing... being a middle sibling
Awesam132 chapter 12 . 5/27/2016
I hope to let you know almost everyone who read this incredible wants a sequel!

Plz make a sequel! Im begging of you!
Kannyon chapter 6 . 4/22/2016
Wow... That was really amazing
I really loved what you wrote in your fanfic... Very beautiful.

I really loved it... Buttercup DID had a reason to be sad...
️️️️️️️️️/️️️️️
Guest chapter 12 . 2/20/2016
I acualy cried during this ur good at fanfictions i acully cried who would know right