Reviews for Displaced Hero
Mystery man chapter 1 . 12/1/2016
Excuse why aren't there any new chapters yet I really like this story fantastic work
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2016
Please make more chapters of this story it is amazing and your an awesome writer
RG chapter 5 . 6/26/2016
You imbecile - if it weren't for the paucity of IronMan-ME crossovers, I would abandon this right now just because you can't use "your" vs "you're" properly.
Are you illiterate?
redx1221 chapter 1 . 4/7/2016
Dude just stated reading this and itsfucking amazing I'm glad someone thinks the same things I do so please update this as soon as possible now and forever fan redx1221
DOS73 chapter 8 . 9/28/2015
This is good and I was wondering if you and your friends are going to continue with this story? See how it been a few years since the last update for it. And if you do I will look forward to reading the next chapter.
jabbarulez chapter 8 . 9/9/2015
What marvel verse are you drawing from in this fic? Just wondering.
MattKennedy chapter 8 . 7/18/2015
Great story! :)
trninjakiller chapter 8 . 5/3/2015
COME ON!

STOP BEING LAZY AND UPDATE. IT HAS BEEN OVER 2 YEARS!
six samurai of dragon order chapter 8 . 5/3/2015
why no update?
Guest chapter 8 . 2/9/2015
*Sigh* Update please? *puppy dog eyes*
Brian1972 chapter 8 . 2/2/2015
More plz. Really nice one!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
nice
EternityDragon2610 chapter 8 . 9/4/2014
For the love of god i hope this isn't dead. There isn't another fic with just Iron Man in ME (Well there's an avengers one but it's slash and that's not really my cup of tea) and I really can't see why. Who doesn't want to see Iron Man kicking The Geth, The Reapers, Cerberus and The Collectors collective asses (evidently not a lot :P)

Anyway the fic is pure awesome all round and I hope it doesn't end up being one of those fics that start of strong and then just stop without being finished. BTW which Iron Man is this one based around and will we see some any familiar suits making a reappearance. Also and this is the last question, What happened to War Machine /Iron Patriot, surely if it was still in the military's hands they would have had it still in service or at least use it as a stepping stone to mass produce lesser armor for troops.

Keep up the work and i hope you update soon :D
Ciao
tylermech66 chapter 8 . 8/28/2014
So... no new chapters?
tylermech66 chapter 4 . 8/28/2014
JARVIS is kind of badass now...