Reviews for Harvey Specter, Colonel And Father?
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
FYI, WWII is not referred to as the "Second Great War." The term "Great War" is strictly in reference to World War I. The name was give due to the unprecedented casualties suffered during that war.
IrumaAckleschia chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
similar to rae's To Build a Home. But again, that one helluva fic I've ever love. This should be a chaptered fic rather than one shot. Good job!
Koneko-chan chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
AHJAKLFHAJKSDFHLAKJSFHAJKSD

SO CUTE! I LOVED IT
Mickey chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Loved it very sweet
Guest chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
It was really good:) Is the second great war WW2?
DasKhaleesi chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
This is completely adorable! I love it so much!
DinoMoMo chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
OMG THAT WAS THE SADDEST AND SWEETEST STORY I HAVE EVER READ! BRAVO!
rae7788 chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
aww that was awesome! it was a very original premise and you had really great characterizations. I hope you either continue on with this story or at least continue writing in this fandom! thanks for sharing :D
Angusina chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Great story.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
That was so beautiful well done! Bravo bravo!
Msreadalot71292 chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
verra sweet
Calla Argenue chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
I haven't commented on any story in nearly a year. Haven't really found anything worth my time and you changed that! Loved that you didn't change the characters (except age) and kept it true. Spelling mistakes...just a few. Would love for this to become a multi-chapter story. You're amazing!
iheartlife chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
What a great story! Was hesitant bout the plot but I really enjoyed it! Thanks for posting!
smurfilicious chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
OH MY GOD. I Actually loved this! So much i read it twice the story was fantastic and so original cant wait to see more work from you Brilliant!
Charlotte-Renesmee-Cullen chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
I love it! Is this a one-shot or a multiple chapters? :)