Reviews for Jack's Flaps
TheWritingFreak chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Aww... you've officially made me an Auslly fan :D Your characterizations are spot on and adorable.
Hazel chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
"Ally, you have to try these. They're so good." He holds his fork up.

"For the last time-" she begins. He sticks the fork in her mouth. Her mouth stops moving in shock.

Austin Moon just fed her his pancake. Off his fork. The fork that was in his mouth. The fork that was in his mouth is in her mouth.

If he was going to force feed her against her will, he could of at least used her fork.

He pulls back. She swallows. It is so not classy to spew pancakes all over the person you're going to yell at.

There's a look of panic on his face. Like a kid who took a cookie from the jar before dinner, and now he's been caught, waiting for his punishment.

Well she was going to give it to him good. Nobody feeds Ally Dawson against her will. Even if she was completely wrong in not trying his pancakes sooner.

"How is everything?" The waitress is back at their table.

"Delightful as always Marge," she replies, looking right at Austin.

He can't help but crack a smile.
favorite fan fiction scene ever!
saudade do coracao chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
Cute! I liked Austin's voice and I loved Marge. Ally needed a little more personality, I think, because she fades next to those two. But your story idea is too cute!
Silvery-White Pearl chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
This is amazing!
BeazyBops chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
Oh my goodness. I LOVE Marge! She's so awesome!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
Loved this story! Great job.
me chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Austin as cupid ,
Funny image
OverTheRainbowRaura chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
This is my all time favorite Auslly story, beautifully written. 3
Bubbly Girl13 chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
Aww! I love this story so much! You do romance so well! :)
Peace, Love and Happiness! :)
Bubbly Girl13
Guest chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
By far the best Auslly fanfic I've read. Congratulations! Please write more and keep up the good work!
aroundpeginasquarehole chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
So I'm going through your Austin and Ally stories again and I come across this one, which is one of my personal favorites and I come across this quote

"Is it possible to serenade a girl with a love song that she writes?"

And I just start laughing because I Think About You is playing on my iPod and I just keep nodding my head saying, "Yes. Yes it is."
xoElle23 chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
"When did the waitress become his wingman?" Oh my god. Epic.
theycallherkaush chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
ohmygod, i love this. like, seriously, it's just perfect. and i love the structure with the dates and the pancakes and stuff. and i love austin and ally, and i just have a lot of feelings. ugh, i dunno.

i would have liked to see austin and ally actually get together, like a confirmation talk or kiss or something, but i've noticed that a lot of your writing just leaves off - not that it's a bad thing. it's just a thing that you do often.

i love marge, i just want to go to a pancake place and have a marge now please. and i want an austin to go with me.

there's this cafe that my mom and i go to sometimes, and they have fantastic omelets.
Loki-Stole-My-Dalek-At-221B chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Loved it Btw I sent you a private message. ;)

Daizy226