Reviews for Jack's Flaps
DreamerLove15 chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
I am squealing, LITERALLY the cutest thing I have ever read in the history of Austin & Ally one-shots. :)) Amazing, keep writing about them!
Isazu chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
awww that was so cute, marge is the best wingman ever!
InLovewithLove16 chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Aww! that was sweetest :) and now I totally want to try all those pancake flavors . hahaha, loved this story! :)
Beanka Juarez chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Ahh...I loved this story SO much! It's just so adorable. This one's definitely a favorite!
12It'sMyLife21 chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
This was soooo cute! I love the way Austin and Ally got together, even if we didn't actually see it happen. My favorite line was: "When did the waitress become his wingman?" because it just made me laugh for some reason. It's closely followed by: "Here goes everything." because I feel like it's such a simple sentence, but it really says so much. And I like that Austin actually got his plaque in the end. Overall, this was such a great story! I look forward to reading more of your work. :)
DreamCatcherBliss chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Out of all of the A&A fanfics I've read, this is my favorite! I'm going to read it over and over again haha! But really, it's so adorable and fluffy and totally fills in the Auslly gap in my heart until the new episodes, ahg! It's amazing, really.
oknope chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
aw this is just so adorable and sweet i think you may have actually given me diabetes! ;)
fluffythellama017 chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
Grizelle L chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Awww...pancakes...*tear* so sweet!
nd4ff chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
Awwww - that was the cutest story ever!
Victoria Andersen chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Aww! Best story ever!
hollyster23 chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Loll This is so cute! I loved it! Great writing and plot! Keep writing!
Holly
starry eyed dreamers chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
"Marge walks by with another customer's pancakes.
Another customer's perfectly round pancakes.
He thinks she's trying to tell him something."
I LOVED that part so much! The whole Strawberry pancake part was amazing. One of my favorite Auslly oneshots ever! I loved Marge! :D
LoveShipper chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Awww this resturant is Austin's dream place, like Sonic Boom. I mean it combines two things he loves pancakes and Ally. I love how this place became the place where Austin and Ally had some more alone time where they fell even more in love each time.
Me chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
This is so cute and well written. I can't stop reading it!
73 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »