Reviews for Jack's Flaps
shortygirl333 chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
O.O This. Adorable. Can't handle. AAAAH. And pancakes. 3
tigerab1997 chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Wish there was amiss but love ur work! I was wondering if you can message me every time you do an Austin and Ally story because I don't want to get emails about ur other stories! Thank you!
Awesomesauce325 chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Amazing loved it XD
PerformingArtsAreMyPassion chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
That was amazingly cute! I, like many people, loved it!
Thank you for pleasing me with that story!

Peace. x
Eliza. :{D
Guest chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
SOOOO CUTE! I love this story! it's awesome! write more!
BelieveInLov3 chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
That was so freaking cute! Oh my gosh and some parts were pretty funny too, like the waitress becoming his wingman lol. I really love this! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Beautifully written. Honestly, I thought it was so cute and I burst out laughing at every joke there was. This story, my friend, is perfection. :)
abandodedaccount chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
This story is so sweet! 3 -
Beautiful concept, beautifully written. Thank you. (:
When.In.Doubt-Write.It.Out chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
FJRDISGNFDIOUGNFDOG STOP BEING SO AMAZING! JSUT STOP! YOU'RE MAKING ME JEALOUS!

Seriously though, you've managed to write ANOTHER AMAZING ONESHOT! jifsdnofndosignfd. I have to re-read this and then I'm reccomending you to every Auslly shipper I know...which is ALOT.

IT WAS SO ADROABLE! He fed her pancakes! And then they go a plaque and Marge is awesome and dsfndusgbtrf9gbrfgo9nfdgnfd0 s. Alright. I'm calm...I think.

I'm gonna go read this again.

Keep Writing! (DON'T STOP. EVER.)
When. In. Doubt-Write. It. Out
Pertinacity chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Somehow all your Auslly one-shots make me smile so much it's laughable. Amazing job.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
This is so adorable and unique, I love it!
PalindromePen chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Love it! Well done, as always! :D
DoubleBubble249 chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Awww I love this story it's soo cute :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
I was actually hesitant to read the story at first because it sounded kinda cheesy...but i'm so glad i clicked on the link
73 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »