Reviews for Jack's Flaps
Gibby chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
This story is sooooo sweet! Its almost heartbreaking! I love it!
I Love Zacey chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
THERE DATING AT THE END WHOO I LOVE YOU MORE!
brittanyjacqueline chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Aww! That was so cute! Ahh :)))) That was majorly adorable. I love it, I love it all! That was really good. Props to you, the writer. Aww that was just so cute, I can't stop saying it...aww 3333 the cutest thing lol. I love the whole plot and the details and everything! :) 3
MandyMayR5 chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Awwwwwww that was soooooooo cute omg I love Marge! :D
Lmb111514 chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Haha, this was great as always, please continue writing great fanfictions like this!:)
Rosslynch4thewin chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Aw that was so cute an sweet
Hoping for Ally Moon chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
omg loved it marge was defenatly my fav in this one shot:)
arianapa1216 chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Aw, this was SUPER adorable. :)
YouAndMeFitPerfectly chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
wow...this is amazing, it also has a very unique yet original plot! its a sweet cute story! hope you right more! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
cutest story EVER
Guest chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
I never knew that a story about pancakes could be so...AMAZING! Best story on this website by a land slide!
bookworm3 chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Oh my gosh, this is definitely, hands down, one of my favorite stories in the Austin & Ally archive now. I love that this one shot spans three months; I absolutely love build up and observing how things change from beginning to end. This, dear writer, was the perfect example of that. I LOVE that each week was a new pancake and along with it, a new hint towards Austin and Ally's blossoming relationship. Also, when Austin & Ally finally got together it wasn't this huge thing; they almost eased into it and that was perfect. I loved Marge too; oh my gosh she was a sweetheart and such a shipper haha. :p Really phenomenal job! I hope you write more I totally loved this! :D
Pottergirl1 chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Okay so...WOW. I have you on authors alert, so I've been reading your stories throughout A&A mania and they were all really good but-this is amazing. I love stories with a theme like this (pancakes, as it is currently) and your writing never disappoints. Just perfect. Are you planning on more A&A stories?
Luv, water meters, and banana pancakes,
Pottergirl1